Make it easier for customers to pay you with the right payment app. Payment platforms that integrate with Xero enable you to accept online payment of your invoices, easily categorise costs, manage tax and more.
Filter by industry
- Bills and expenses, Payments4.47 out of 5 stars496Bills and expenses, PaymentsCapture receipts, manage expenses, and get reimbursed instantly - all from one easy to use App. Automate your preaccounting process for expenses, bills, invoices, and more!
- Payments2.98 out of 5 stars273PaymentsStripe makes it easy to accept payments from debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for online invoices sent from Xero—so you can get paid faster.
- Payments, Point of sale4.29 out of 5 stars44Payments, Point of saleSquare helps sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business. Take payments any way you want. Whether online or in-person, get paid quickly and securely with a variety of hardware and software to process credit cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay, including touch-free options.
- Bills and expenses, Payments5 out of 5 stars8Bills and expenses, PaymentsAirwallex takes the friction out of your global payments and financial operations. Unlike legacy banking, Airwallex gives you the speed, simplicity, and savings to seamlessly operate your business across borders. Manage collections, online payments, FX, transfers, and spend management in one place.
- Other, Payments3.21 out of 5 stars21Other, PaymentsConnect Xero to hundreds of the best in breed SaaS applications on the web - drag and drop to create integrations between your favourite applications.
- Bills and expenses, Payments4.32 out of 5 stars73Bills and expenses, PaymentsBILL for Xero is a magically simple bill payment solution that eliminates double data entry and provides paperless A/P and A/R.
- Invoicing and jobs, Payments3 out of 5 stars2Invoicing and jobs, PaymentsChargebee is a Recurring Billing platform on top of Stripe, Braintree & other gateways to easily manage Tax Invoices, Subscriptions and much more.
- Debtor tracking, Payments4.89 out of 5 stars91Debtor tracking, PaymentsImprove cashflow and boost productivity with our scalable accounts receivable collections software and outsourcing services. Get paid faster, reduce manual work, and improve customer experience.
- Financial services, Payments1.78 out of 5 stars9Financial services, PaymentsMelio payments is an easier way to pay and get paid. Pay business bills on your own terms, get paid the way that suits you best, and seamlessly sync with Xero. It’s time to streamline your payments process and say goodbye to wasted time and double data entry.
- Debtor tracking, Payments5 out of 5 stars30Debtor tracking, PaymentsGet your business paid faster with automated AR workflows and a full stack AR platform - automated payment reminders on email and SMS, automated payment writeback/reconciliations, automated statements, integrated credit scores and digital credit applications. Get your cashflow going, try for free.
- Invoicing and jobs, PaymentsInvoicing and jobs, PaymentsIf teaching is your business, we have the software for you. Whatever the size of your school, we will improve and automate all of those time consuming admin jobs you hate!
- Bills and expenses, Payments5 out of 5 stars1Bills and expenses, PaymentsPayhawk combines credit cards, payments, expenses and cash into one integrated experience to give you maximum control and visibility over spend.
- Payments3.75 out of 5 stars13PaymentsCheckeeper + Xero makes printing A/P checks quick and easy. Quickly see all your bills from Xero, import them in a single click, and mail checks with delivery as soon as next day! Already have your own check stock? With Checkeeper you can print on virtually any check stock, directly on your printer.
- CRM, PaymentsCRM, PaymentsThrough the power of text, Podium enables local businesses to win more customers, improve operational efficiency, and deliver better experiences with easy-to-use growth, communication & payments tools.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.