PayPal and Xero have made it easy for you to automatically offer your customers more flexible payment options on invoices, including PayPal, PayPal Credit(1), and mobile payment methods like Venmo(2). Making it easy for your customers to pay means less time chasing money, so you can spend more time on other parts of your business.
(1) PayPal Credit is subject to consumer credit approval. (2) Venmo is available for US shoppers only.
PayPal + Xero
Once you’ve linked your PayPal and Xero accounts:
- A ‘Pay now’ button appears on your invoices.
- Your customers simply click the button and either pay with their PayPal account or enter their credit or debit card details.
- You receive the money in your PayPal account straight away.
You only need to link your PayPal and Xero accounts once. You can do this in your Xero settings.
In your Xero settings:
- Go to General Settings and click Payment Services.
- Click Add PayPal.
- Enter your PayPal account email address and click Save.