Manage sales and customers in one place with CRM software apps that connect to your Xero account for a complete business view. Choose from user-reviewed customer relationship management apps that personalise every touchpoint in your customer's lifecycle.
- Accountant tools, CRM5 out of 5 stars3Accountant tools, CRMVerify the identity of Xero/XPM contacts in one click. Biometrically matches a contact's selfie with a government-issued identity document such as Passport or Drivers Licence.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs3.84 out of 5 stars44CRM, Invoicing and jobsXero is collaborating with HubSpot, a CRM, online marketing, sales and customer service growth platform to deliver the best end-to-end customer journey possible.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars4CRM, Invoicing and jobsAll-in-one practice management software for Allied Health & NDIS providers. Automate onboarding, scheduling, invoicing, payments, reporting and more.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs4.33 out of 5 stars5CRM, Invoicing and jobsPowerful business management platform with modules including CRM, Jobs, Forms, Safety, Pipelines, Workflows, Accounts and so much more!
- CRM, Debtor tracking1 out of 5 stars12CRM, Debtor trackingMailchimp is a web-based email marketing automation service. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs3.45 out of 5 stars14CRM, Invoicing and jobsAccelo is an end-to-end platform to manage all aspects of client work delivery, from prospect to payment, including sales, projects, tickets, retainers, timesheets, resourcing and more. Accelo integrates seamlessly with Xero by automatically syncing invoices and payments.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars1CRM, Invoicing and jobsBusiness management platform with the tools to help build lasting relationships with your customers and streamline your projects from start to finish.
- CRM, Reporting5 out of 5 stars17CRM, ReportingFor charities and churches, a highly versatile CRM, with donor and fundraising management, Gift Aid, volunteers, email & text, receipting & reporting
- CRM, Inventory4.57 out of 5 stars43CRM, InventoryMRPeasy is a cloud-based, affordable and user-friendly ERP/MRP software for small manufacturers and distributors (10-200 employees). Production, inventory, sales, purchases, shop floor, and finance – all in one simple interface.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobsCRM, Invoicing and jobsAn end-to-end solution designed by franchisors for franchisors. Automate processes. Network-wide visibility. Complete franchisee job management.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars4CRM, Invoicing and jobsFriendly Manager is a powerful and intuitive club administration platform made for clubs. Whether you're a sports or dance club, volunteer organisation or community group, every club needs help. Make running your club easy with Friendly Manager.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobsCRM, Invoicing and jobsAll-in-One Software for Heating & Plumbing Companies. Easy to use Job Management Software helping over 5,000 UK heating & plumbing companies to schedule & organise jobs, build quotes, issue records & certificates, send invoices & get paid faster.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs4.92 out of 5 stars24CRM, Invoicing and jobsPowerful Job Management software developed primarily for tradespeople, or companies with field workers. Take the hassle out of quoting, booking, scheduling and dispatching jobs. Features include safety forms, invoicing in real-time with GPS, reports & timesheets. Get the job done faster with iTrade.
- CRM, Practice manager4.81 out of 5 stars42CRM, Practice managerExsalerate CRM is a powerful sales and account management tool to win and retain more business that's deeply integrated with Xero.
- CRM, Reporting5 out of 5 stars39CRM, ReportingComprehensive B2B financial reporting. Integrate financial and CRM data with automated SaaS metrics, dashboards, and presentations. Automate revenue recognition, deferred income and prepayments. Instantly report and convert currencies, track multiple budgets and Tracking Codes.
What is CRM software?
CRM, or customer relationship management, is a software solution that lets you store and track customer information from one centralised place. You can use a CRM system to identify new sales opportunities, create records of all interactions with leads, manage marketing campaigns, and align communication to reach out to customers at the right time, with personalised content.
What are the benefits of CRM systems?
Improved customer service: Improve customer communication and ensure customer information is available to everyone across the organisation. CRM software can manage contacts and records across all channels, providing the details you and your team need to increase customer satisfaction at every point
Increased sales opportunities: Synchronise sales processes and help build an effective pipeline. Your sales teams can use a CRM to automate tasks, establish a sales process, and analyse sales data in real time, for a smooth sales experience that closes the deal.
Automation from start to end: Automation technology is built into CRM tools, so you can feel confident your customers are receiving the right messages and follow ups right on queue. Set up task automation across sales, marketing and customer service to reduce inefficiency across your business and say goodbye to any tasks slipping through the cracks.
What are the typical features of CRM systems?
Contact management: Track customer records and organise detailed information about your prospects and leads to build complete profiles on every customer.
Automation: Automate marketing and sales tasks, or create workflows with step-by-step rules for different customer actions.
Customisation: Send personalised marketing and sales offerings based on customer behaviour and preferences
Task management: Assign tasks to specific employees and track performance to reduce inefficiencies and manage workloads..
Advanced analytics: Get detailed reports and insights on customers, sales processes, marketing campaigns, and performance with real-time insights to inform your next business move.
How CRM apps work with Xero
Integrating your CRM app with Xero makes it easy to get a full picture of all customer and sales activity with data that flows effortlessly between your Xero account and your CRM. Say goodbye to updating customer information across two platforms manually and hello to detailed customer data that takes personalised sales and communication to another level. Connecting your CRM to Xero can make it easier to:
Instantly sync new and existing contact updates between platforms
Draft invoices and update invoice status automatically between your CRM and Xero so you can see what’s sent and move sales along the funnel
Keep on top of customer history and purchasing behaviour to quickly set up retargeting offers based on sales
Find your fit
Every CRM apps’ integration with Xero can be different. To learn more, browse through the customer relationship management apps in this category. Click on an app to find detailed information on how it works and integrates with your Xero account, and ratings and reviews by other Xero users. Want to try an app? You can then get started directly from the app listing page in just a few clicks.