SparcPay eliminates paperwork and data entry with cloud-based Accounts Payable technology. Replacing a patchwork of apps, SparcPay’s end-to-end experience includes bill capture with AI, virtual approvals and digital payments. SparcPay’s seamless Xero integration enables businesses to run the entire A/P cycle from anywhere, without touching a single piece of paper!
Small and medium sized businesses such as accounting firms, restaurants, grocery stores, property management companies, non-profit organizations and many others use SparcPay to streamline their payables and improve their efficiencies. SparcPay is a game changer…
• No more handling paper bills or time-consuming and costly check payments
• Bill capture with AI significantly reduces manual data entry
• Convenient digital approvals from anywhere, even on your phone
• One-click electronic payments are secure and fast
• Real-time sync with Xero ensures you are up to date with A/P, payments, bank reconciliation and cash flow
SparcPay is easy to use, cost effective with no setup or monthly fees, and saves you time so that you can focus on what really matters.
SparcPay + Xero
SparcPay + Xero = zero paper, zero data entry, zero other apps
SparcPay’s end-to-end automation and seamless Xero integration eliminates paperwork, manual data entry, and the need for multiple apps to manage your Accounts Payable. Here’s how SparcPay syncs with Xero in real-time in 3 simple steps:
• SparcPay captures bills digitally with AI that reads and prepares the accounting entry leveraging the chart of accounts and suppliers from Xero.
• Bills go through SparcPay’s configurable approval workflow, and once fully approved the bills are posted with images to Accounts Payable in Xero.
• Bills that are paid electronically with SparcPay are automatically updated as paid in Xero.
Get started with SparcPay using the link below. Enter your name and email which will assign your SparcPay site's subdomain based on your email. You will then receive an invitation to access your SparcPay site. Once you have logged in, select "Connect to your Xero account" to configure your site.