ApprovalMax replaces paper- and email-based approvals with fully automated multi-role and multi-tiered approval workflows, and ensures spend control and regulatory compliance for both internal accounting and financial services outsourcing organisations.
Key features and capabilities:
- Approval automation for accounts payable and accounts receivable: multi-step and multi-role authorisation process with easy setup for bills, purchase orders and sales invoices to make sure they are fully authorised before payment.
- Unlimited user number, fully digital approval process and automated audit trail: any number of users can create, review, and approve Xero documents. No papers to sign, no chasing approvers. Detailed audit trail with all actions and comments.
- On-the-go approvals and instant notifications: business approvers, budget holders, executives review and approve (or reject) purchase orders and bills via our mobile or web app; or by replying to an automated customisable notification they received.
- Bill to purchase order matching and X-way matching: for an additional level of control, bills can be matched to purchase orders and also with proof of delivery documents.
- Direct integration with Dext: all invoices and expenses captured by Dext can be routed straightaway through the multi-step and multi-role authorisation workflow run by ApprovalMax, and posted to Xero after authorisation.
- Compatibility with all data capture tools: ApprovalMax works with all data capture tools that are pre-integrated with Xero.
ApprovalMax + Xero
ApprovalMax is seamlessly integrated with Xero to ensure automatic data exchange and bi-directional synchronisation between these two apps.
👉Read our 12 ways approval automation improves your experience with Xero eBook to learn more.
To get started with ApprovalMax:
- Sign on using Xero Single Sign-On / Single Sign Up (SSO/SSU), Google SSO, or your email.
- Then connect to your Xero organisation, set up users and activate pre-built workflows or create your own custom workflows.