Increase productivity with integrated HR and employee management tools
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.16 out of 5 stars105Payroll HR, Time trackingScheduling, timesheet, tasking and communication. Generate Xero invoices in one click from worked time! Cloud based with native iOS and Android apps.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.83 out of 5 stars44Payroll HR, Time trackingManage and pay staff correctly for the time they work - quickly and compliantly. Get the most out of your workforce with Tanda’s live rostering, attendance and compliance tools.
- Payroll HR3 out of 5 stars2Payroll HRPaychex, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services, empowering business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Securely post payroll entries to your Xero accounting package in just seconds.
- Payroll HR4.93 out of 5 stars14Payroll HROnPay helps businesses (and their accountants) to simplify payroll, finances, and people management. It is PCMag’s Editors’ Choice and gets top ratings from clients because they give you intuitive software, hands-on support, and the very best Xero and time tracking integrations.
- Payroll HRPayroll HRJustworks makes it easier to start, run, and grow a business. Entrepreneurs and their teams get access to big-company benefits, automated payroll, compliance support, and HR tools, all in one place.
- Bills and expenses, Payroll HR5 out of 5 stars1Bills and expenses, Payroll HRYou can edit and create invoices and bills and purchase orders and other transcripts in Arabic interfaces. You can also print all of that in Arabic.
- Payroll HR, Reporting5 out of 5 stars1Payroll HR, ReportingVirtlX assists businesses of all sizes in understanding customer sentiment, conducting market research, gathering employee feedback, performing employee satisfaction surveys, assessing managers and employees as well as enabling companies to stay proactive with compliance and training.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.