Airwallex’s local payment network enables business owners, finance teams, and employees to operate without the constraints of traditional banking and geographical boundaries.
Bypass foreign transaction fees and save on everyday transfers in 50+ currencies across 170+ countries.
Aside from FX and transfers, Airwallex offers a full suite of tools for businesses, including multi-currency domestic and international accounts, corporate cards, expense management, and more.
When you connect your Airwallex account to Xero, your transaction data will flow automatically into a live bank feed for effortless reconciliation. It’s the easiest way to keep track of monthly expenses, invoices paid and payments received.
Airwallex + Xero
Set up the integration in minutes and stay on top of your online payments and global business expenses. Get a view of all your received payments, card transactions, expenses and Airwallex currency balances within Xero’s general ledger.
- Automatically sync your expense data and employee receipts into Xero.
- Log Airwallex card transactions and categorise expenses directly to your Xero chart of accounts.
- Assign expenses to accounting and tax categories for easier reconciliation.
- Create bank feeds for each currency that automatically reconcile your international and domestic payments in Xero.
- Categorise each transaction with clear descriptions and accounting codes.
- Get a view of your online payment transactions and fees to track customer payments.
- Automatically transfer money between currencies, different accounts, pay vendors, and more.
If you already have a Xero account and an Airwallex account:
- Log in to your Airwallex account and visit the “Connections” tab.
- Find the Xero Bank Feed or Expenses connection tiles, and select “Connect.”
- If you are not yet logged into Xero, you will be prompted to. Enter your Xero login details.
- Follow the instructions here on connecting your account to Bank Feeds or Expense Data.
If you are new to Airwallex:
- Sign up for free.
- Visit the “Connections” tab on your Airwallex account.
- Sign in with your Airwallex account and continue with the authentication of your Xero account.
- Follow instructions to complete the setup of your integration to Xero Invoice Payments, Bank Feeds or Expense Data.