Planday is part of the Xero family after announcing the acquisition by Xero in March 2021. Build employee schedules faster, ensure your payroll is more accurate and more efficient using smart time-tracking, and communicate with your staff instantly using Xero and Planday.
1. All the features you’re looking for. With greater visibility of your staff rota, you can let staff swap, drop and pick-up shifts on the go. Set up rules to comply with local labour laws, ensure pay rates and guarantee shifts with the right skills. Seamlessly sync with Xero payroll so you stay on top of costs.
2. Save time and money. Whether you’re an accountant trying to save time and stay compliant when running payroll, or your business is looking to improve your bottom line, Planday reduces time spent on admin, mistakes in factors like time tracking and payroll and cuts time spent chasing the right information.
3. Support every step of the way. With dedicated local support in a range of languages, a library of tips, tricks and helpful videos, Planday is your partner in making new software solutions seamless for your clients, your staff and your business.
Planday + Xero
Take the guesswork out of your staff schedules with Planday from Xero. Build rotas fast, with staff availability, skills, wage costs and compliance in mind, and use instant communication, time tracking and a comprehensive overview to react in real time. Using Xero Payroll with Planday can take your reporting to the next level and easily sync hours worked, breaks, absence and overtime, so your pay run is done in a few clicks and you have an accurate and compliant overview of your costs.
What users say
“The Planday/Xero connection reduces hours and hours of payroll time. This reduces space for human error and manual work spent inputting data. There is a full employee overview available prior to syncing to confirm records, and then it feeds into your selected pay run, ready for processing.”
- Charles Wells, People Coordinator – Pasta Evangelists
“We came from a system that tried to do it all, but pretty badly. Planday & Xero’s integration was a big factor in making sure we had right systems for the job.”
- Kevin Edwards, Managing Director – Meddyg Care
Start a free Planday trial
Already have a Planday account? Here’s how to connect with Xero
Reviews & ratings
Sort and filter
Most recent reviews
Less than useless. 1 star is too many.
Lacks Simple Timesheet Function
Response from Planday