Telleroo is used by organisations that want to cut out errors, save time and de-risk their payroll and supplier payments.
Think of Telleroo as a payments hub, with two main parts...
You can prepare pay runs easily, then fund a ringfenced e-money account when you need to process them. It's more secure than giving business bank access to 3rd parties and far less hassle than dealing with bank mandates, bulk payment services and file uploads. When a pay run is ready, simply fund the account and payees are paid immediately.
Telleroo has a two-way sync with Xero and connects with other payment apps. Finance teams can collaborate using the same data. Automation cuts out many of the manual processes that cause issues, greatly reducing errors and helping prevent fraud. Distinct user roles and email automation allow for a smooth approvals process. Reconciliation is straightforward either by batch total or line-by-line. All payee data and history is fully searchable in Telleroo.
Use the calculator on our website to explore costs and find out how much time Telleroo could save you.
Telleroo + Xero
Paying Xero supplier invoices is seamless using Telleroo. You can submit a pay run directly from Xero and take advantage of the advanced controls and approval features that Telleroo offers.
- Submit pay run from Xero to Telleroo at the click of a button
- Automated payee checks include: Invalid supplier bank details, duplicate payments, changed details and new payees. Payments in these categories will be moved back to “Awaiting Payment” automatically, meaning you never lose work.
- Any updates to a pay run in Telleroo will be immediately reflected in Xero, allowing last-minute changes to be made
- Deeplinks let you jump from Telleroo to Xero quickly
- Stay in control of your Telleroo bank feed (one line per batch vs one line per payment)
Getting started is a breeze. Simply sign in to your Telleroo account and connect Telleroo with Xero.
- Sign up to use the Telleroo platform via the website
- Create a Telleroo bank account in Xero
- Set reconciliation settings (one line per batch or one line per payment)
- Switch on the two-way sync and you are ready to make payments!