ZeroTime allows track your time for your Xero contacts on your phone, then uses this to create draft invoices in Xero. A simple click of Approve and Send in Xero and your invoicing is complete. ZeroTime is the ideal solution for the individual who needs to invoice their time to clients. With iCloud sync, a summary widget and iCloud calendar integration, useful information is always at hand.
ZeroTime is fully integrated with Xero. Your contacts, accounts and payment terms are used direct from Xero, and a draft invoice of the tasks in ZeroTime is created in Xero.
Data is sent direct from your phone to your Xero account. No third party data duplication or accounts. Just your phone, ZeroTime and Xero.
*** Requires an existing Xero account with contacts defined. ***
- iCloud sync
- Widget with summary of hours per client
- iCloud calendar integration
- Set default invoice terms
- Uses contact invoice terms where configured in Xero
- Set default and individual contact time rounding
- Saves the billing rate per contact
- Configure projects for contacts, and individual billing rates for projects
- Create Authority To Bill emails for select contacts to pre-approve invoices
- Export all previous times with invoice numbers to email
- Invoices can be created Exclusive, Inclusive, or with No Tax
- Contacts can be limited to a Contact Group
- Tasks can be managed offline (connection required for invoicing)
ZeroTime + Xero
ZeroTime syncs Xero contacts and accounts to your iPhone and allows you to record time against these contacts. Invoices can then be generated and sent to Xero as draft invoices. After the initial synchronisation, tasks can be created offline, an Internet connection is only required to create draft invoices. Your data is only held on your iPhone and synchronised with iCloud for backup and consistency across devices. Authentication credentials are held securely in the iCloud Keychain. No data or credentials are stored anywhere other than your iPhone and iCloud, ensuring you have full control of your data at all times.
To get started, download ZeroTime from the App Store and connect with your Xero account details. This will synchronise your Xero contacts and allow you to create timesheets for contacts from the Timesheet tab. When you are ready, you can send these tasks to Xero as a draft invoice from the Invoice tab. From Xero go to draft invoices, click Approve, then Send.