Not for profit
Find apps that help non-profits spend more time helping others and less tracking financials
- Practice manager, Reporting4.89 out of 5 stars314Practice manager, ReportingSpotlight Reporting allows accountants and business owners to create easy, great-looking performance reports, dashboards, cash flow forecasts and consolidations.
- Bills and expenses, Invoicing and jobs4.87 out of 5 stars256Bills and expenses, Invoicing and jobsApprovalMax is an approval app that extends Xero with powerful approval automation features for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bills and expenses, Xero HQ apps4.48 out of 5 stars494Bills and expenses, Xero HQ appsThe only AICPA recommended solution for receipt tracking, expense reporting, mileage tracking, and company card reconciliation
- CRM, Reporting5 out of 5 stars16CRM, ReportingFor charities and churches, a highly versatile CRM, with donor and fundraising management, Gift Aid, volunteers, email & text, receipting & reporting
- Accountant tools, Bills and expenses5 out of 5 stars2Accountant tools, Bills and expensesSmart Automation for all spend. One platform to manage expenses, supplier invoices, purchase orders and travel spend. All with budget visibility.
- Bills and expenses, CRMBills and expenses, CRMSFX gives you the power to automate and sync Invoices, Bills and Credit Notes across Salesforce and Xero. Quick and easy to configure. Automate your business.
- Accountant tools5 out of 5 stars3Accountant toolsHave more than 500 fixed assets? Need depreciation for both accounting and tax? Extend the value of your Xero investment with Asset.Guru Fixed Asset Management for any sized organisation. Plans for any type of business or non profit with 500 to 20,000 assets
- Bills and expenses, Other3.5 out of 5 stars2Bills and expenses, OtherNo.1 Mileage app for small businesses, whether you use your car for your own business or reimburse employees. Available in US, Canada, UK, Australia.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.