Make is a visual platform that lets you design, build, and automate anything – from simple tasks to complex workflows — in minutes. With Make, you can send information between Xero and thousands of apps to manage accounting processes without lifting a finger. It’s fast and easy to use, visually intuitive, and it requires zero coding expertise.
Make + Xero
Connect with 1000+ popular apps in just a few clicks to track expenses, cashflow, invoices, payroll, and much more. Missing an app in our library? Use Make’s no-code toolkit, which includes the generic HTTP app that allows you to connect to any app or service with an API.
Here are some of the ways to use Xero with Make: Sync e-commerce with accounting by adding new WooCommerce, ShipStation, or Square orders directly to Xero. Keep team members informed with automatic Slack messages or emails.
- Click on “Get this app”. If you don’t have an account in Make, a new one will be created.
- Click on “Create a new scenario”.
- Select the Xero app.
- Select your Xero account from the list.
- Start building your scenario by connecting other apps and built-in tools.
- Set it to run on a schedule, sit back and relax.