Find integration services, niche applications and more, to help your business thrive
- Other, Payments3.33 out of 5 stars20Other, PaymentsConnect Xero to hundreds of the best in breed SaaS applications on the web - drag and drop to create integrations between your favourite applications.
- Ecommerce, Other4.95 out of 5 stars494Ecommerce, OtherA2X automates ecommerce accounting into Xero for Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, & Walmart sellers worldwide. Trusted by thousands of top ecommerce accounting firms. Xero Staff Pick!
- Other, Reporting4.85 out of 5 stars75Other, ReportingUser-friendly and automated commercial property management software. Designed for successful property managers, owners and landlords to use on mobile or web.
- Accountant tools, Other5 out of 5 stars7Accountant tools, OtherAutomated, unlimited, daily data backup and business continuity service for your Xero and Xero Practice Manager (XPM). Data is backed up to NZ data centres, plus optional sync to your own datacenter or local PC/Server or a common cloud storage provider such as DropBox, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive
- Other, Reporting5 out of 5 stars1Other, ReportingAider’s Mobile App is a powerful and intelligent digital assistant, built for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). An SMB owner can simply ask important daily questions such as “what is my revenue today?". Aider automatically pulls this data, answering these questions.
- OtherOtherWisenet is the market leader in web applications for the vocational training sector in the APAC region. With millions of student records under management, Wisenet is trusted by hundreds of education providers in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Africa.
- Invoicing and jobs, OtherInvoicing and jobs, OtherPanel Quote is an advanced shop management software tool built specifically for the New Zealand panel repair and paint refinishing industry.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.