Datamolino automates the data entry, coding and categorisation of purchase bills and receipts. This means less time on repetitive tasks and more time for your business. Accountants & Bookkeepers can spend less time on the data collection and processing of clients paperwork. Businesses can automate their purchase bill processing and keep their focus on and send that data to Xero.
Made for Accountants & Bookkeepers
Datamolino was built with accountants and bookkeepers in mind. Easily connect all your clients and have visibility of outstanding paperwork in one place. Set up unique automation rules for clients with multiple locations company branches or projects. Datamolino allows for better automation scenarios and helps streamline your workflow with clients. You can increase the efficiency of your staff by eliminating most of the repetitive data entry and invoice coding tasks.
- Streamline the collection of client's supplier bills and receipts.
- Eliminate unnecessary data entry.
- Automate invoice coding and categorisation.
Our bookkeeping clients are telling us that with Datamolino they can double their client base and revenue without hiring additional bookkeepers to keep up with the increased workload. All thanks to automating repetitive tasks and focusing on value added work.
Enjoyed by Thousands of Businesses
Nobody started a business to do paperwork. Sometimes purchase bills get lost or misplaced. And everything is handed over to the bookkeeper at the last minute. This can cause a lot of frustration for everyone involved.
With Datamolino it is easy to collect all documents in one place and share them with your bookkeeper.
- Datamolino takes care of the data entry and creates a searchable invoice archive for you.
- Automate invoice coding using Datamolino’s advanced Supplier Automation rules.
- Export the data to Xero or set Datamolino to auto-export bills from selected Suppliers.
Collecting your purchase bills and receipts on an everyday basis can eliminate many of the frustrations connected with trying to find the paperwork at the end of the month when your bookkeeper starts chasing you. Better yet, exporting purchase data to Xero frequently can set you up for near real-time reporting and much better cashflow forecasting. This can provide a better understanding of your current business status and future outlook.
- Dashboard to see the state of your paperwork
- Intelligent PDF splitting allow you to upload multi-page invoices in one document without page separators.
- Multiple folders for one Xero organisation. This allows you to have separate data collection for each location or department.
- Line item data capture and Xero Inventory integration.
- Advanced automation rules to help with invoice coding.
Datamolino + Xero
Datamolino automates the data entry from invoices and receipts, eliminating the need to enter them manually. It also automates the coding of your invoices. This saves time and effort when posting bills to Xero.
Unique support for multiple-folders connected to the same Xero organisation to enable better automation scenarios for users managing different locations, projects or departments.
Create a Datamolino account and connect to your Xero organizations. It takes less than 5 minutes. Our online support is always there to help with any questions.