Whether you're a 5 star hotel or BnB, a leading restaurant or local cafe, hospitality management software can help streamline your operations in everything from POS to staff scheduling. Sync sales, supplier & payroll data to Xero and automate manual tasks.
- Bills and expenses, Inventory4.89 out of 5 stars78Bills and expenses, InventoryInvoices Processing & Management Approval, two apps in one. Support bills, sales, receipts, and statements. Line Items are extracted, in seconds.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking5 out of 5 stars17Payroll HR, Time trackingPayHero makes payday super easy and compliant, with automatic calculation of employee pay and holidays from online timesheets and work patterns.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.08 out of 5 stars108Payroll HR, Time trackingSimplify Shift Work with Staff Scheduling, Time Tracking & Labor Compliance. Generate Xero invoices in one click from employees' worked time!
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.6 out of 5 stars47Payroll HR, Time trackingManage and pay staff correctly for the time they work - quickly and compliantly. Get the most out of your workforce with Tanda’s live rostering, attendance and compliance tools.
- Payroll HR5 out of 5 stars47Payroll HRiPayroll provides a feature rich and easy to use payroll solution, making it simple to run each pay and manage leave, PAYE and employee records so your focus can be running the business.
- Bills and expenses, Documents4.99 out of 5 stars115Bills and expenses, DocumentsXero's most advanced suite of tools for Purchasing & Accounts Payables with line-item data extraction, approvals and collaboration.
- Point of sale4 out of 5 stars20Point of saleEasy to use. Simple to manage. Powerfully efficient. Get the POS with a near zero learning curve, crafted specifically for hospitality.
- Accountant tools, Ecommerce4.95 out of 5 stars1174Accountant tools, EcommerceAutomate data entry and fast-track reconciliation in Xero for Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squarespace, DocuSign and more. Free plan! Trusted by 65,000+ globally.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.91 out of 5 stars79Payroll HR, Time trackingRosterElf is a magically simple cloud based rostering system that takes the stress out of scheduling your employees. It integrates seamlessly with Xero to process timesheets and save you hours.
- Inventory, Invoicing and jobs4.89 out of 5 stars10Inventory, Invoicing and jobsPowerful cloud equipment rental management system, built for the Audio Visual, Events and Broadcast sectors, managing the entire rental cycle, from any device, and location.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs4.33 out of 5 stars5CRM, Invoicing and jobsPowerful business management platform with modules including CRM, Jobs, Forms, Safety, Pipelines, Workflows, Accounts and so much more!
- Payroll HR, Time tracking5 out of 5 stars1Payroll HR, Time trackingRostering, Time & Attendance. Award interpretation. Specifically tailored to suit your business. Suitable for single or multi-site businesses.
- CRM, Inventory5 out of 5 stars4CRM, InventoryB2B wholesale ordering designed for food & beverage suppliers. Streamline logistics and acquire new customers in our marketplace filled with top restaurants, cafes, bars and supermarkets.
- Bills and expenses5 out of 5 stars2Bills and expensesThe missing piece in restaurant management, it gives restaurant operators the tools to build a process and automate their entire back-of-house operation.
- Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars18Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobsFresho software is for wholesale food suppliers to take charge of their day-to-day and grow their business. From receiving and managing orders from venues online through to warehouse operations and payments, manage everyday processes in one simple place in the cloud.
- Invoicing and jobs, Point of sale5 out of 5 stars15Invoicing and jobs, Point of salePreno is cloud-based property management software (PMS) with an integrated channel manager and booking engine.
- Accountant tools, Reporting5 out of 5 stars1Accountant tools, ReportingEasily connect Xero, WorkflowMax or Xero Practice Manager to reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau, Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel. No more manual CSV exports, no more incomplete reports. Just good data.
- Point of sale5 out of 5 stars3Point of saleTabology EPOS is the #1 choice for growing hospitality businesses. With an industry-focussed EPOS at its core, Tabology is a full hospitality management suite combining EPOS & mobile ordering, staff scheduling, stock tracking & bookings.
- Point of sale4.5 out of 5 stars2Point of saleRedcat’s hospitality POS systems come with all the loyalty, marketing, ordering, finance, and reporting software and hardware you need to grow your business. Redcat’s core system is complemented by simple third party app integration, allowing you to access all your business information in one place.
- Accountant tools, Bills and expenses4.59 out of 5 stars21Accountant tools, Bills and expensesSquirrel Street provides effortless and accurate capture, management and storage of all your financial documents, business records, receipts and invoices.
What is hospitality software?
Hospitality systems, or hotel and restaurant management software, automates and streamlines the processes required to run a hospitality business, while improving customer experiences at every touchpoint. Acting as an end-to-end hospitality solution, you can set up and track bookings, suppliers, stay on top of stock and manage staff in a breeze.
What are the benefits of hospitality management software?
Automated back end operations. There’s a lot to manage in any hospitality business. Apps streamline tasks like repeat stock orders, staff rostering and scheduling, invoice payments and booking confirmations.
Actionable insights for cost reduction. Running an efficient hospitality business is all about keeping overheads down and spotting areas of improvement quickly. Hospitality software gives you real-time reports into your COGS to understand where customers are spending their money, and help you make better informed business decisions.
A 5-star customer experience every time. Your business depends on your customers, so their experience is crucial. Hospitality apps like point of sale software give customers a seamless booking and payment experience, the opportunity to leave feedback and give you a chance to turn every customer into a regular.
What are the typical features I can use with hospitality software?
Easy staff scheduling. Stay on top of your staff timesheets no matter the size. Easily create rosters and approve timesheets and manage payroll based on regulated pay rates and awards. Sync approved hours and leave directly to your Xero account for automated and accurate payroll every time.
Online ordering and bookings. From choosing their favourite table for dinner to ordering a room upgrade, giving your customers an easy online booking experience is key to keeping track of venue capacity, staff requirements and a great customer experience.
Reporting and analytics. Keep on top of your cash flow with demand forecasting in the busy seasons, real-time COGS insights, and supplier costs. Know exactly what you’re bringing in and spot cash flow improvement opportunities early to make every season a good one.
Automated tax and compliance obligations. Cut down on accountant hours and make sure you’re set up for success come tax time with automated tax and awards calculations and payments every payroll and populated business activity statements ready to submit to your regulatory body.
Seamless point of sale. Whether paying for dinner, adding on a tip or checking out of a hotel, make a customer’s payment of your hospitality offering as simple as possible. Offer your customers more ways to pay you, by taking payments online, in-person and through all major credit cards, banks and touch-free payment options.
Supplier payments and expense management. Approve expenses, set up repeat supplier orders to keep inventory on track and pay supplier invoices in the touch of a button with direct syncs of accounts receivables and payables to your Xero account.
How hospitality apps work with Xero
Whether you own a cafe, Michelin-starred restaurant or holiday resort, you need the full picture of your operations to make sure everything is running smooth as butter.
No more trying to juggle payroll, staff scheduling, supplier expenses and customer bookings separately. Integrating your hospitality apps with Xero gives you:
Synced timesheets with updated rates, leave, and wages for easy staff scheduling
Direct POS transaction linking and invoice creation for outstanding purchases or bookings
Breakdowns of your inventory by stock level, supplier details, category or tax code
Automatic surcharge, discount or promotional updates to set and forget holidays
Tracked areas of wastage across stock and routinely synced COGS
Find your fit
Every hospitality apps’ integration with Xero can be different. To learn more, browse through the hospitality, restaurant and hotel management apps in this category. Click on an app to find detailed information on how it works and integrates with your Xero account, and ratings and reviews by other Xero users. Want to try an app? You can then get started directly from the app listing page in just a few clicks.