Whether you're a 5 star hotel or BnB, a leading restaurant or local cafe, hospitality management software can help streamline your operations in everything from POS to staff scheduling. Sync sales, supplier & payroll data to Xero and automate manual tasks.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.08 out of 5 stars108Payroll HR, Time trackingSimplify Shift Work with Staff Scheduling, Time Tracking & Labor Compliance. Generate Xero invoices in one click from employees' worked time!
- Payments, Point of sale4.29 out of 5 stars44Payments, Point of saleSquare helps sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business. Take payments any way you want. Whether online or in-person, get paid quickly and securely with a variety of hardware and software to process credit cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay, including touch-free options.
- Bills and expenses, Inventory4.89 out of 5 stars78Bills and expenses, InventoryInvoices Processing & Management Approval, two apps in one. Support bills, sales, receipts, and statements. Line Items are extracted, in seconds.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.6 out of 5 stars47Payroll HR, Time trackingManage and pay staff correctly for the time they work - quickly and compliantly. Get the most out of your workforce with Tanda’s live rostering, attendance and compliance tools.
- Bills and expenses, Documents4.99 out of 5 stars115Bills and expenses, DocumentsXero's most advanced suite of tools for Purchasing & Accounts Payables with line-item data extraction, approvals and collaboration.
- Point of sale4 out of 5 stars20Point of saleEasy to use. Simple to manage. Powerfully efficient. Get the POS with a near zero learning curve, crafted specifically for hospitality.
- Accountant tools, Ecommerce4.95 out of 5 stars1174Accountant tools, EcommerceAutomate data entry and fast-track reconciliation in Xero for Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squarespace, DocuSign and more. Free plan! Trusted by 65,000+ globally.
- Inventory, Invoicing and jobs4.89 out of 5 stars10Inventory, Invoicing and jobsPowerful cloud equipment rental management system, built for the Audio Visual, Events and Broadcast sectors, managing the entire rental cycle, from any device, and location.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs4.33 out of 5 stars5CRM, Invoicing and jobsPowerful business management platform with modules including CRM, Jobs, Forms, Safety, Pipelines, Workflows, Accounts and so much more!
- Bills and expenses5 out of 5 stars2Bills and expensesThe missing piece in restaurant management, it gives restaurant operators the tools to build a process and automate their entire back-of-house operation.
- Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars18Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobsFresho software is for wholesale food suppliers to take charge of their day-to-day and grow their business. From receiving and managing orders from venues online through to warehouse operations and payments, manage everyday processes in one simple place in the cloud.
- Accountant tools, Reporting5 out of 5 stars1Accountant tools, ReportingEasily connect Xero, WorkflowMax or Xero Practice Manager to reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau, Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel. No more manual CSV exports, no more incomplete reports. Just good data.
- Point of sale5 out of 5 stars3Point of saleTabology EPOS is the #1 choice for growing hospitality businesses. With an industry-focussed EPOS at its core, Tabology is a full hospitality management suite combining EPOS & mobile ordering, staff scheduling, stock tracking & bookings.
- Ecommerce, Point of sale5 out of 5 stars1Ecommerce, Point of saleThe Eats365 POS provides all the necessary tools for growth and efficiency right to your fingertips. No more fussing about with clunky, outdated POS systems. Our POS software is designed with flexibility and integration in mind, so you can see results fast.
- Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars1Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobsTryBooking's Xero integration allows you to get your event data (ticket sales, donations, gift certificates and transaction fees) directly into Xero.
- Inventory, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars8Inventory, Invoicing and jobsAffordable, feature rich, powerful and easy to use equipment rental software in the cloud, built specifically for hire and rental companies. Does more, costs less, it's that simple!
- Accountant tools, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars9Accountant tools, Invoicing and jobsIntegrate Airbnb, Vrbo, Short Term Rentals and Vacation Rentals with Xero for automated importing, detailed bookkeeping & seamless reconciliation. Trusted by professional accountants & property managers around the world.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobsCRM, Invoicing and jobsThryv's small business management software is an end to end solution to running your business. In one dedicated platform you can manage your contacts, keep track of your schedule, create estimates & invoices, accept payments and so much more.
- Reporting5 out of 5 stars5ReportingLoaded is the world's most powerful hospitality platform. You'll love having seamless data flow from your POS right through to you payroll and accounting system. Rostering, timeclock, recipe costing, menu management, margin analysis, stocktaking and 100's of features are ready for you to try.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.5 out of 5 stars4Payroll HR, Time trackingStreamline time tracking and payroll processes with Timecloud’s seamless integration with Xero. Reduce manual data entry and gain real-time insights into staff timesheets and job costs.
What is hospitality software?
Hospitality systems, or hotel and restaurant management software, automates and streamlines the processes required to run a hospitality business, while improving customer experiences at every touchpoint. Acting as an end-to-end hospitality solution, you can set up and track bookings, suppliers, stay on top of stock and manage staff in a breeze.
What are the benefits of hospitality management software?
Automated back end operations. There’s a lot to manage in any hospitality business. Apps streamline tasks like repeat stock orders, staff rostering and scheduling, invoice payments and booking confirmations.
Actionable insights for cost reduction. Running an efficient hospitality business is all about keeping overheads down and spotting areas of improvement quickly. Hospitality software gives you real-time reports into your COGS to understand where customers are spending their money, and help you make better informed business decisions.
A 5-star customer experience every time. Your business depends on your customers, so their experience is crucial. Hospitality apps like point of sale software give customers a seamless booking and payment experience, the opportunity to leave feedback and give you a chance to turn every customer into a regular.
What are the typical features I can use with hospitality software?
Easy staff scheduling. Stay on top of your staff timesheets no matter the size. Easily create rosters and approve timesheets and manage payroll based on regulated pay rates and awards. Sync approved hours and leave directly to your Xero account for automated and accurate payroll every time.
Online ordering and bookings. From choosing their favourite table for dinner to ordering a room upgrade, giving your customers an easy online booking experience is key to keeping track of venue capacity, staff requirements and a great customer experience.
Reporting and analytics. Keep on top of your cash flow with demand forecasting in the busy seasons, real-time COGS insights, and supplier costs. Know exactly what you’re bringing in and spot cash flow improvement opportunities early to make every season a good one.
Automated tax and compliance obligations. Cut down on accountant hours and make sure you’re set up for success come tax time with automated tax and awards calculations and payments every payroll and populated business activity statements ready to submit to your regulatory body.
Seamless point of sale. Whether paying for dinner, adding on a tip or checking out of a hotel, make a customer’s payment of your hospitality offering as simple as possible. Offer your customers more ways to pay you, by taking payments online, in-person and through all major credit cards, banks and touch-free payment options.
Supplier payments and expense management. Approve expenses, set up repeat supplier orders to keep inventory on track and pay supplier invoices in the touch of a button with direct syncs of accounts receivables and payables to your Xero account.
How hospitality apps work with Xero
Whether you own a cafe, Michelin-starred restaurant or holiday resort, you need the full picture of your operations to make sure everything is running smooth as butter.
No more trying to juggle payroll, staff scheduling, supplier expenses and customer bookings separately. Integrating your hospitality apps with Xero gives you:
Synced timesheets with updated rates, leave, and wages for easy staff scheduling
Direct POS transaction linking and invoice creation for outstanding purchases or bookings
Breakdowns of your inventory by stock level, supplier details, category or tax code
Automatic surcharge, discount or promotional updates to set and forget holidays
Tracked areas of wastage across stock and routinely synced COGS
Find your fit
Every hospitality apps’ integration with Xero can be different. To learn more, browse through the hospitality, restaurant and hotel management apps in this category. Click on an app to find detailed information on how it works and integrates with your Xero account, and ratings and reviews by other Xero users. Want to try an app? You can then get started directly from the app listing page in just a few clicks.