Relay is a no-fee, online business banking and money management platform built to solve the unique cash flow challenges faced by small businesses and the back-office busy work that their accountants and bookkeepers take on.
Our banking features and accounting software integrations solve all the pesky problems that traditional business banks cause for you: vague and incomplete transaction data, broken bank feeds and risky, unreliable methods for accessing client bank accounts.
With Relay, each of your clients will get:
- No account fees or minimum balances that tie up cash flow
- FDIC insurance up to $250k per business
- 20 checking accounts to compartmentalize income and expenses
- 50 physical or virtual and physical debit cards to organize spend
- ACH, wire, or check deposits and payments
- Personalized customer support by email, chat and phone
You, the advisor, get business banking features that streamline your back-office:
- Reliable bank feeds that don’t break, skip or duplicate
- Speedier reconciliation with ultra-detailed transaction data
- Safe, hassle-free access to client banking via your own role-based login
- Simple, convenient accounts payable features baked into client banking
Relay + Xero
Relay syncs ultra-detailed transaction data into Xero to help you reconcile accounts faster and with less back-and-forth with clients.
Debit card transactions have clean, standardized vendor names and they’re pre-categorized for you. Outgoing ACH, check and wire payments all include a “reason for payment,” and incoming check deposits include a picture of the check.
Plus, with Relay Pro—a subscription-based accounts payable add-on—centralizes accounts payable and client banking. With Relay Pro, you can:
- Auto-import unpaid bills from Xero into Relay Review, approve and pay all bills from a single Relay dashboard
- Create single- or multi-step approval rules for bill payments
- Consolidate payments to the same vendor into a single transaction
- Auto-sync paid bills as “paid” back to Xero for one-click reconciliation
Connect Relay to Xero in a few easy steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations in Relay
- Select Xero from the list of integrated apps
- Log in to Xero and select the organization you would like to connect to Relay
- Select the Relay checking accounts you would like to sync with Xero