Xero apps and add-ons
Apps, add-ons, and integrations that are built and owned by Xero.
- Bills and expenses, Documents3.88 out of 5 stars130Bills and expenses, DocumentsHubdoc is Xero’s data capture tool. Hubdoc and Xero together make bookkeeping seamless – unlocking valuable insights about your business.
- Payments2.77 out of 5 stars184PaymentsStripe makes it easy to accept payments from debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for online invoices sent from Xero—so you can get paid faster.
- Invoicing and jobs, Time tracking3.69 out of 5 stars133Invoicing and jobs, Time trackingManage all your jobs and projects with Xero’s WorkflowMax. Manage leads and clients, create quotes, track time, send invoices and tap into rich financial data reporting and insights. Maximise your business profitability, team productivity and performance – all in one place.
- CRM4.18 out of 5 stars38CRMXero is collaborating with HubSpot, a CRM, online marketing, sales and customer service growth platform to deliver the best end-to-end customer journey possible.
- CRM, Debtor tracking1 out of 5 stars7CRM, Debtor trackingMailchimp is a web-based email marketing automation service. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
- Accountant tools, Practice manager4 out of 5 stars4Accountant tools, Practice managerWith Xero Practice Manager, you can seamlessly manage your jobs from start to finish in one system. Trusted by thousands of accountants across the world to efficiently run their practices.
- Ecommerce1.32 out of 5 stars19EcommerceConnect your Shopify store to your Xero account for easy management of your ecommerce business finances. Shopify integration by Xero does not account for sales tax and can’t be used by tax-registered businesses.
- Accountant tools, ReportingAccountant tools, ReportingAnalytics Plus gives you a better understanding of your business with greater customisation of business health metrics and advanced cash flow predictions.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.