Avaza is a unified Work Management solution for Professional Teams. Manage client Projects, Plan Resources, Manage team Tasks, Timesheets and Expenses easily all in one app. Collaborate with your team and customers with Avaza Chat. Send Estimates and Invoices to clients in just a few clicks. Run over 50 on-demand and scheduled reports to understand your business, such as Project Profitability and Staff Utilization Performance. Our Xero Integration makes it easy to sync your Invoicing in Avaza with your accounting workflows in Xero.
Avaza + Xero
Automatically sync Avaza Invoices with Xero. This integration will sync invoices, reference data (including Customers and Products/Services aka Inventory Items) to Xero, as well as Payments to and from Avaza to Xero.
To connect Avaza to Xero follow the steps below:
- In your Avaza account navigate to Settings > App Marketplace
- Click the Xero app from the list
- Click the Connect button on the Xero app modal.
- Grant the integration app access to Avaza by clicking the "Grant Access to Avaza" button
- Click Connect to Xero button and authorise integration to access your Xero account
- Configure your integration as required and click Start Sync button
For more details checkout the Getting Started Guide https://support.avaza.com/avaza-xero-integration/