The Bi4Cloud system empowers your team, giving them access to the Information within your Xero data. Choose from many default Reports and Charts. You can tweak these to meet your specific needs without costly consultancy or programming. Multiple companies can be synchronised and consolidated. Because Bi4Cloud operates at detail level our consolidation can provide both summary and detail reports over multiple companies in areas including Consolidated Sales, Purchases, Aged Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Trail Balance.
Reports by Tracking Category incorporating Tracking Category Budget. Detail Profit and Loss with Transaction detail group by by Account, Account Type and/or Tracking Category.
Use tracking category as Cost-Centre or Program in Not for Profit or Salesman, Division in Commercial settings.
Utilise Tracking Category Segments to implement multi-level reporting for summary or detail tracking category
Consolidated reporting including Aged Receivables, Aged Payables, Profit and Loss with transaction listing detail.
Drag and drop to Group and Sort GL accounts in up to 4 levels to provide advanced GL reporting with user define Flexi-levels.
| Flexible Reports in Summary or Detail |
- Analyse Consolidated or by Entity with multi-dimensions including all Tracking Codes.
- Choose Dimension, Grouping, Sorting, Columns for both Tabular Report or Charts.
- Save, Share, Email.
| Immediate results |
- Bi4Cloud includes over 50 preset reports that can be run as is or changed to meet your needs.
- Saved favourites can be shared or emailed Daily, Weekly, Monthly with flexible format incl. Excel, PDF, CSV and HTML.
| Stop Wasting Time with Spreadsheets |
- With spreadsheets you do all the work
- With Bi4Cloud you generate reports, save them as Favourites and run on demand or automatically email. Bi4Cloud is your self-contained report centre.
BI4Cloud + Xero
Bi4Cloud gives you Business Intelligence on-demand for Xero. See how http://bit.ly/2O1F9wl
With Bi4Cloud you have immediate access to pre-built KPIs and over fifty preset report favourites on Sales and Purchasing, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet either Consolidated or Seperated by Company or Tracking Category. You can use these favourites as the basis of your own reports with full control of filtering and formatting. You can safely share favourites with your internal users or communicate information to your external stakeholders with schedule email. Bi4Cloud is connected to your Xero company we automatically synch which gives you less time doing tech and more time on your business.
Bi4Cloud has an integration with Xero enabling Xero users to have access to Bi4Cloud reporting, charting, emailing and consolidation features.
Trying Bi4Cloud on Xero is really easy. Just follow these steps.
- Signup for a Bi4Cloud 14-day free trial
- Sync your Xero companies
- Analyse your Business