The CardUp Collect-Xero integration provides a connection between your CardUp for Business and Xero accounts.
This enables you to let your customers pay your Xero-issued invoices with their credit cards, and for your business to accept card payments with ease. The payment status will be reflected in both your CardUp and Xero accounts, syncing up both of your favourite platforms.
Through this integration, you will be able to provide your customers with a more convenient way of making business payments to your company. Your business will also be able to accept card payments from your customers with no fees or set up required.
Accept credit card payments with no fees or setup required for your business
- Reduce late or missed payments by having customers schedule recurring payments
- Simplify collections with payments deposited to your bank account directly
- Automatic reconciliation within your Xero account with this integration
CardUp + Xero
Here’s a summary of the integration and how it works:
- Sign up for a free CardUp account via a quick registration process
- Connect your Xero and CardUp accounts with our integration, and set up your account to start collecting payments
- Issue your invoices from Xero with a ‘Pay by credit card’ option to your customers. Your customers can now pay you in one click by credit card anytime, anywhere
- Your payments will be reconciled and marked as paid on your Xero invoices automatically when your customers pay you through CardUp
Upon signing up of your CardUp for Business account, you will require the following to connect your CardUp to your Xero accounts:
- Access to CardUp Collect
- A valid Xero account login
Connect your Xero account to your CardUp account, and proceed to issue invoices as per normal from Xero. More information can be found in our user guide here.