Get paid quickly and easily online
- Payments3.24 out of 5 stars234PaymentsStripe makes it easy to accept payments from debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for online invoices sent from Xero—so you can get paid faster.
- Payments, Point of sale4.58 out of 5 stars40Payments, Point of saleSquare helps sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business. Take payments any way you want. Whether online or in-person, get paid quickly and securely with a variety of hardware and software to process credit cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay, including touch-free options.
- Other, Payments3.33 out of 5 stars20Other, PaymentsConnect Xero to hundreds of the best in breed SaaS applications on the web - drag and drop to create integrations between your favourite applications.
- Bills and expenses, Payments5 out of 5 stars2Bills and expenses, PaymentsAirwallex makes it easy to accept multiple payment methods across the globe, in any local currency. Get domestic and international business accounts, corporate cards and expense management—all in one place. No hidden foreign transaction fees, no minimum balances, no overseas trips.
- Bills and expenses, Payments4.96 out of 5 stars25Bills and expenses, PaymentsWith smart corporate cards and easy-to-use software, Weel helps businesses move forward. Streamline your spend management processes with Weel (formerly DiviPay) and keep your whole team on budget, every time.
- Payments3.38 out of 5 stars39PaymentsEway makes it easy for thousands of businesses to accept payments fast and securely. With Eway’s PayThis feature, you can get paid faster with no manual reconciliation.
- Payments3.86 out of 5 stars7PaymentsGet paid faster with Payrix Integrated! Accept credit/debit card, ACH or recurring payments, straight from the invoice, and have your payments reconciled automatically.
- Bills and expenses, Payments5 out of 5 stars7Bills and expenses, PaymentsEarn Qantas Points when you pay or get paid. Accept cards to get paid faster at NO cost. Pay bills by card or bank to earn points + improve cashflow.
- Invoicing and jobs, Payments4.76 out of 5 stars54Invoicing and jobs, PaymentsPinch is a payments automation platform offering direct debit and credit/debit card for standard and repeating invoices. We offer best of breed automated reconciliation with Xero and a number of other clever features making Pinch a crowd favourite with busy Australian businesses.
- CRM, Payments4.59 out of 5 stars18CRM, PaymentsBreadwinner offers a fast and secure, simple yet powerful two-way sync between Salesforce and Xero, allowing sales and finance to work together seamlessly by providing a 360 degree real-time view of your financial data.
- Invoicing and jobs, Payments3 out of 5 stars2Invoicing and jobs, PaymentsChargebee is a Recurring Billing platform on top of Stripe, Braintree & other gateways to easily manage Tax Invoices, Subscriptions and much more.
- Debtor tracking, Payments4.89 out of 5 stars91Debtor tracking, PaymentsOn-demand, scalable Accounts Receivable software, staffing, advisory and debt collection for growing businesses everywhere. Try for free.
- Debtor tracking, Payments5 out of 5 stars30Debtor tracking, PaymentsGet your business paid faster with automated AR workflows and a full stack AR platform - automated payment reminders on email and SMS, automated payment writeback/reconciliations, automated statements, integrated credit scores and digital credit applications. Get your cashflow going, try for free.
- Invoicing and jobs, Payments4.5 out of 5 stars4Invoicing and jobs, PaymentsGet your invoices paid faster! Your FREE personalised Payment Page has smart features that save time. No subscription, just pay for transactions.
- Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobs, Payments5 out of 5 stars18Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobs, PaymentsWe are a simple online ordering, order management and payments platform that helps streamline the operation of food businesses.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.