ApprovalMax replaces paper and email approvals with fully automated multi-role and multi-tiered approval workflows. It streamlines the accounts payable process, ensuring spend control and regulatory compliance are adhered to. Great for accountants, bookkeepers, internal accounting teams, and organisations that outsource their financial services.
Key features and capabilities:
- Approval automation for accounts payable and accounts receivable: multi-step and multi-role authorisation process with easy setup for bills, purchase orders and sales invoices to make sure they are fully authorised before payment.
- Approval of Xero contacts: create new suppliers in ApprovalMax and use the multi-step automated workflow for their authorisation.
- Unlimited user number, fully digital approval process and automated audit trail: any number of users can create, review, and approve Xero documents. No papers to sign, no chasing approvers. Detailed audit trail with all actions and comments.
- On-the-go approvals and instant notifications: business approvers, budget holders, executives review and approve (or reject) purchase orders and bills via our mobile or web app; or by replying to an automated customisable notification they received.
- Bill to purchase order matching and X-way matching: for an additional level of control, bills can be matched to purchase orders and also with proof of delivery documents.
- Budget checking capability: approvers can view the relevant budgets right on the screen with the document awaiting approval
- Auto-approvals: save approvers’ time by setting up auto-approval rules for smaller or regular expenses
- Direct integration with Dext Prepare: all invoices and expenses captured by Dext Prepare can be routed straightaway through the multi-step and multi-role authorisation workflow run by ApprovalMax, and posted to Xero after authorisation.
- Compatibility with all data capture tools: ApprovalMax works with all data capture tools that are pre-integrated with Xero.
ApprovalMax + Xero
ApprovalMax is seamlessly integrated with Xero to ensure automatic data exchange and bi-directional synchronisation between these two apps.
👉Read our 12 ways approval automation improves your experience with Xero eBook to learn more.
To get started with ApprovalMax:
- Sign on using Xero Single Sign-On / Single Sign Up (SSO/SSU), Google SSO, or your email.
- Then connect to your Xero organisation, set up users and activate pre-built workflows or create your own custom workflows.