Atto is a simple, all-in-one solution that accurately tracks your employees’ time and automates timesheets.
Whether in the office or on the move, Atto has a time tracking solution for your businesses’ needs. With Atto’s time clock app, you’ll get more data on what your employees are up to. Employees can add notes and keep a work diary. Track their break hours and categorize them as paid or unpaid. And use job codes to categorize hours tracked towards specific purposes.
Your employees’ work hours are instantly transformed into timesheet reports. View every hour worked from regular time to overtime. Create time tracking reports based on specific employees, teams, or job codes. And download and share them with a single click.
And to speed up the payroll process, with an integration to Xero, all timesheet data your employees record in Atto are seamlessly exported to Xero with a single click.
Get real-time updates on your team’s time tracking status and real-time location. See who’s clocked in or out, has started a break, or is enjoying some time off. Track job routes, work history, and employee’ locations in real-time – increasing team safety, productivity, and accountability.
Join 10,000+ businesses that trust Atto to accurately track time, automate timesheets, simplify payroll, and much more.
Why you’ll love Atto:
• Seamlessly export employee timesheets to Xero with a single click. • Keep track of work hours wherever your employees are. • Stay in the loop without constant check-ins. • Cut payroll costs with accurate time tracking. • Save hours of admin with instantly generated timesheets. • Always know where your team is, and what they’re working on.
Key features at a glance: • Integrate to Xero With the single click of a button, all of your team’s hours will be exported to your Xero account and be ready for payroll.
• Easy Time Tracking Enjoy highly accurate, easy-to-use, and trustworthy time tracking, anytime and from anywhere.
• GPS Location Tracking Increase the accountability and transparency of your team with real-time updates on their location.
• Team Activity Insights See where your team is, and what they’re working on – without back-and-forth phone calls.
• Automated Timesheets Spend more time on the things that matter with timesheets filled painlessly and on-time.
• Hourly Pay Rates Estimate payroll costs based on work hours tracked with flexible hourly rates.
• Location History Report View your employees’ location history, including routes taken, time spent at each job site, and more.
• Paid & Unpaid Time Off Track time off such as sickness and vacations. Run your payroll error-free, every time.
• Simple Time Clock A time clock to track time wherever your team is. In the office, at a job site, or on the go through Mobile, Web, and Kiosk Apps.
• Jobs, Breaks, Notes Get more data on what your employees are up to with job codes, break hours, insightful notes, and more.
Atto + Xero
Atto and Xero help you streamline payroll with automated timesheets and save you hours of admin every payday.
With Atto’s time clock, employees track their work hours using the dedicated mobile app or on the web in their desktop. Their hours are instantly transformed into timesheet reports and include every hour worked from regular time to overtime.
To make sure every hour tracked in Atto is accurately exported to your Xero account, you will set up and match your Pay Items and set up your Pay Periods for each employee. When payroll is due, you'll export your timesheets with a single click and have them ready for processing in Xero in an instant.
If you add new employees, change your pay items or update your pay periods, you can update your integration with a single click, and we'll ensure you're always covered with the latest and accurate timesheet data and reporting.
Streamline your timesheet exports and automate payroll with an integration to Xero. With the single click of a button, all of your team’s hours will be exported to your Xero account and be ready for payroll.
To integrate to Xero:
- In the Atto web app, go to Settings
- Select Integrations
- Under the Payroll section, find Xero and click on Connect
- Select your organization from the dropdown and click on Allow Access
Next, you will be asked to set up your integration preferences and import your account details. To do so:
- Import your pay items Map your Xero pay items to the relevant category recorded in Atto. You can only select one pay item per category.
- Atto automatically records and categorizes Regular and Overtime hours based on your Atto account settings.
- Import your team Match the employees from your Xero account to the correct employee in Atto to ensure that hours from Atto are exported to the correct employee for accurate time and payroll processing.
- If you don’t need to import an employee to Atto, simply uncheck their corresponding box.
- If an employee from your Xero account hasn’t been setup in Atto yet, simply select Invite Employee from the dropdown and add their email address. They will be automatically synced with Xero as soon as they create their Atto account.
- Hurray, you’re all set! Your Atto and Xero accounts are now integrated and you can export your timesheets from Atto with the single click of a button.