Airwallex’s local payment network enables business owners, finance teams, and employees to operate without the constraints of traditional banking and geographical boundaries.
Accept debit card, credit card, and ApplePay payments from customers online in 50+ currencies across 170+ countries and bypass foreign transaction fees.
Aside from just payments, Airwallex offers a full suite of tools for businesses, including multi-currency domestic and international accounts, corporate cards, expense management, and more.
When you connect your Airwallex account to Xero, your transaction data will flow automatically into a live bank feed for effortless reconciliation. It’s the easiest way to keep track of monthly expenses, invoices paid and payments received.
Airwallex + Xero
Set up the integration in minutes and stay on top of your online payments and global business expenses. Get a view of all your received payments, card transactions, expenses and Airwallex currency balances within Xero’s general ledger.
- Collect payments with Airwallex for your Xero invoices without navigating out of your Xero account.
- Collect funds directly into your Airwallex account via cards, ApplePay, and other local payment methods.
- Pass on your payments processing fees to your customers by setting a surcharge rate for your invoices.
- Automatically reconcile payments received in your Airwallex account directly to an invoice in Xero.
- Automatically sync your expense data and employee receipts into Xero.
- Log Airwallex card transactions and categorise expenses directly to your Xero chart of accounts.
- Assign expenses to accounting and tax categories for easier reconciliation.
- Create bank feeds for each currency that automatically reconcile your international and domestic payments in Xero.
- Categorise each transaction with clear descriptions and accounting codes.
- Get a view of your online payment transactions and fees to track customer payments.
- Automatically transfer money between currencies, different accounts, pay vendors, and more.
If you already have a Xero account and an Airwallex account:
- Log in to your Airwallex account and visit the “Connections” tab.
- Find the Xero Invoice Payment, Bank Feeds or Expense Data connection tiles, and select “Connect.”
- Follow the instructions to finish the connection.
If you are new to Airwallex:
- Sign up for free.
- Sign in with your Airwallex account and visit the “Connections” tab.
- Follow instructions to complete the setup of your integration to Xero Invoice Payments, Bank Feeds or Expense Data.