RepairDesk is a cloud-based POS software designed specifically for the repair industry so users can focus primarily on growing their business and worry less about paperwork. RepairDesk allows users to keep track of items for repair jobs, invoices, assign employees specific repair tasks, save customer information, collect deposits, print repair tickets, manage invoices and receipts and process payments.
The idea is to maximize efficiency, from the time a customer walks in, to when they return to pick up their device.
RepairDesk also notifies employees when certain supplies are running low, and gives detailed analytics that helps businesses anticipate demand.
RepairDesk + Xero
RepairDesk's integration with Xero is designed to make accounting simple for you. With this integration you won’t have to worry about handling your finances as invoice generated via RepairDesk will automatically be pushed to Xero, giving you an accurate picture of your business.
Log in to Xero anytime and instantly access your company’s cash flows and view reports.
A. Connecting RepairDesk with XERO
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Xero and Click on the Connect button.
- On the Xero login page enter your login credentials for your account.
- Select your organization and click on Allow Access.
- You will now be redirected to the Xero Accounting setup page in RepairDesk.
- Select accounts from drop-down menus to configure accounts in Xero with RepairDesk.
B. Accounts Configuration For USA
- Account for Inventory Assets: 1400 - Inventory Asset
- Account for Purchases: 5000 - Cost of Goods Sold
- Account for Sales Tax: 2200 - Sales Tax
- Account for Payments: __4000 - Sales __