Fawtarra is an arabic application integrated with Xero to help arabic companies manage their data in arabic interfaces and arabic reports.
With Fawtarra, you can also have a small payroll system that you can manage your employees data such as vacations, loans, overtimes and their salary slips.
You can easily view and create all Xero transactions like invoices and bills and others in simple arabic interfaces.
Important features in KSA companies that you can print all Xero invoices and bills in arabic with "Electronic Invoice" that government can impose on companies and institutions.
Fawtarra + Xero
Fawtarra integrated with Xero to help arabic companies manage daily financial transactions in arabic interfaces and arabic reports.
All data displayed in Fawtarra is live from Xero, and all transcript data created on Fawtarra are directly transferred to Xero, so this will keep you up to date.
With Fawtarra you can create and edit invoices, bills, purchase orders, accounts, contacts, and others easily and fast with all arabic interfaces.
Payroll system inside Fawtarra transfers needed transactions to Xero to help HR department to compleate relevant tasks fast and easy. Employees salary slips, loans and overtime can all be utilised in the creation of invoices with Xero.
To get started with Fawtarra, follow these instructions:
- Create a new account if you do not have a previous subscription by going to the subscription page on the main page
- Log in to the Fawtarra program
- In the case it has not been linked before with Xero, you must go to the organizations screen in the settings and then create a new organization
- From the organizations screen, create a new organization, enter the preferred name for it, and then save
- A button will appear for you to contact Xero, choose “Connect with Zero” to be transferred to Xero and choose the organization you want to connect
- After completing the connection process with Xero, you will see at the top of the screen the name of the organization that was contacted
- You can add more than one organization and establish a connection with Xero by repeating the previous steps
- All the organizations that have been linked to will automatically appear at the top of the screen and you can switch between them
- You can now control the settings for printing invoices and other print settings screen