Since 2007, inFlow has helped small and mid-size businesses to manage inventory and orders. We have customers in over 90 countries working in ecommerce, wholesale, manufacturing, field service, and more.
inFlow + Xero
If you’re having trouble keeping up with sales, maintaining stock, or you're just tired of grappling with spreadsheets, then inFlow is for you.
inFlow gives you a one-stop shop for all of your products and orders while maintaining accurate financials in Xero.
The advantages of connecting inFlow to Xero
- Push inventory and order financials to Xero
- Track stock levels in real time
- Sell, purchase and receive products
- Pick, pack, and ship via multiple carriers
- Create your own Online Showroom (B2B portal)
inFlow Inventory + Xero
inFlow can push orders and inventory value to Xero. Automate your accounting entries and eliminate the hassle of double data entry:
- Push sales orders as invoices
- Push purchase orders as bills
- Update the Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory Asset accounts
To get started with inFlow:
- Sign up using Xero Single Sign-On / Single Sign Up (SSO/SSU). Connect to your Xero organization.
- Map your Xero accounts to inFlow’s accounts, so we know which accounts to update for inventory value and cost of goods sold.
- Set up your inventory, customers, and vendors, and start creating orders from inFlow. They’ll automatically push to Xero as invoices or bills.
For more details, we also provide a Xero setup guide.