Access financial services, including business loans and finance, to help run your business. These lending apps and integrations connect to Xero to streamline the finance application process and help get your small business the funding it needs faster.
- Bills and expenses, Financial services2.83 out of 5 stars6Bills and expenses, Financial servicesThe Xero integration with Brex saves customers hours at month-end, helping you scale your business faster.
- Financial services, Payments1.78 out of 5 stars9Financial services, PaymentsMelio payments is an easier way to pay and get paid. Pay business bills on your own terms, get paid the way that suits you best, and seamlessly sync with Xero. It’s time to streamline your payments process and say goodbye to wasted time and double data entry.
- Financial services, Reporting5 out of 5 stars3Financial services, ReportingDatarails is a financial planning and analysis platform for Excel users. It automates data consolidation, reporting and planning, while enabling finance teams to continue using their own Excel spreadsheets and financial models.
- Financial services, Invoicing and jobsFinancial services, Invoicing and jobsSonovate is the leading provider of embedded finance and payment solutions for the contingent and permanent workforce. We fund up to 100% of invoices for recruitment agencies, consultancies and labour marketplaces. No concentration limits and no personal guarantee are required.
- Accountant tools, Financial servicesAccountant tools, Financial servicesBuilt by a team of Big 4 accounting experts, our platform automates the tax credit process to turn months of work into minutes. Using AI and machine learning, it processes hundreds of thousands of transactions to find tax credits.
- Financial services, Reporting5 out of 5 stars1Financial services, ReportingRetrieve actuals directly from Xero and begin modeling using a familiar spreadsheet interface. Streamline your FP&A efforts with integrated features such as consolidation, locked anchor budgets, rolling forecasts, automated reporting, follow-up capabilities, versioning, and collaboration.