We make settling up simple for you and your customers.
- Upgrade your payment experience - We streamline settling up so your customers can pay in a few clicks.
- Serve more customers and supercharge their purchasing power - Give more flexibility around how customers pay without taking on the risk.
- Control your costs - You decide who foots the bill for extended terms. Pay one fixed 3% fee or let your customer pay interest: it’s your call.
- Cut invoice admin - Automatically reconcile invoices and stop spending time chasing unpaid invoices.
iwocaPay + Xero
iwocaPay links with Xero seamlessly so you can offer a simple invoice checkout to your B2B customers.
Just select your linked iwocaPay branding theme to let you customer pay now or later - no matter what they choose you’ll always get paid up front.
Pay Now: Settle up in seconds
- Always free for you and your customers - As soon as they checkout, the funds are in your bank account, there’s no interest or fees.
- Streamlined and secure - We pre-fill the details and take them straight to their bank account to make paying seamless, settle in a few clicks or by scanning a QR code.
- A smart alternative to card payments - No fees, no interest, no failed transactions, just instant secure payments from their bank to yours.
Pay Later: Spread the cost
- Help your business customers spend more - Let customers split larger invoices into 3 manageable monthly payments.
- A better service without the risk - Give payment terms to suit your customers and build stronger relationships. We’ll never ask you for the money back if they don’t pay us.
- You control the cost - You decide who foots the bill if your customer pays later. Pay one fixed 3% fee or let your customer pay interest: it’s your call.
What’s more, iwocaPay and Xero sync automatically so you don’t have to spend time matching payments to invoices.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up to iwocaPay - It just takes a few minutes, you won’t need anything to hand.
- Head to your iwocaPay dashboard and link Xero - Hit the ‘Link to Xero’ button to add iwocaPay to an invoice branding theme.
- Send an invoice from Xero using the linked branding theme - Use the branding theme you linked to send an invoice. If you don’t want to add iwocaPay to an invoice, just use a different branding theme.
- Your iwocaPay dashboard and Xero will update each other - As soon as your customers pay with the iwocaPay button in their invoice, your iwocaPay dashboard and Xero will update automatically.
Reviews & ratings
The best solution for Payment & Credit Terms in the market
Lots of good reasons to consider and use this company
Response from iwocaPay