Multi-channel software allowing retailers to manage orders and co-ordinate stock across platforms such as eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, EKM and many more.
Features include creating individual or batch entries in Xero, order management, inventory and stock management, picking and packing, invoicing and reporting.
Unlimited orders, products, users with free support for all users.
14 Day free trial available.
Tradebox One + Xero
Tradebox integrates Xero with online channels ensuring that all orders are accurately accounted for. Providing accounts integration since 2006, Tradebox provide users with an array of choices of how they wish to account for their online orders in Xero and how they wish to handle stock control.
- Create individual or batch Invoices
- Create generic or individual customer accounts, or use existing accounts
- Calculate the VAT on each item line of an order
- Discriminate between VAT and Non-VAT goods and overseas sales
- Calculate cross border VAT for EU VAT registered businesses
- Setup alerts for cross-border VAT thresholds
- Create invoices as either awaiting payment or paid
- Update Xero stock levels
- Pass amended Xero stock levels back to sales channel
- Pass marketplace fees to nominated Xero bank
- Create credit notes in accounts software for refunds
- Remove data entry burden and re-typing errors
- A digital link between your sales data and Xero (in accordance with MTD)
This article describes the initial set up wizard of Tradebox One