Carry The One
By CarryTheOne5 out of 5 stars
Connect Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop and Salesforce for seamless invoicing and credit notes.
The App for merchants who want to save countless hours of data re-entry to focus instead on the growth of their business. The highly configurable app allows you to connect your store or CRM to Xero for automated invoicing, payments, returns, contact and item creation and for it to work precisely the way you require and with a special emphasis on correct tax handling. Invoices/Credit Notes are matched to existing customer records or new customer records are created on the fly. Multiple currencies and discount vouchers/coupons are supported as standard.
Carry The One + Xero
- Works with Shopify, Magento v2/v1, BigCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Zen Cart, osCommerce and Salesforce
- Automatically import your orders and customer information into Xero
- Automatically apply payments to invoices
- Automatically create Credit Notes in Xero for refunds
- Shopify: import payment fees for most payment methods (e.g. Shopify Payments, PayPal, Stripe and Amazon Payments)
- Inventory Support - Automatically match ordered items with items in your Xero inventory. If the item doesn't yet exist, it will be created for you automatically*
- Compatible with Xero's Tracked Inventory**
- Multiple Currency Support
- Set Xero Tracking Categories
- Full support for GST, VAT and Sales Tax - including US State taxes
- Full support for discount vouchers and coupons.
- Extensive yet easy configuration - for example: option to select the Xero account depending on the type of invoice line (revenue, shipping, discounts); option to prevent automatic invoices and/or payments for certain payment methods; option to choose the Xero bank account per payment method; option to apply a clearing delay to payments (per payment method); etc.
- Invoices are matched to existing customer records or new customer records are created on the fly.
- Support and automatic upgrades included
- Click to sign up with Xero
- You will be taken to your CarryTheOne Control Panel account. From here, click the 'add a new integration' button and then select your store/CRM software followed by Xero as the accounting app. Follow the instructions to connect your store/CRM and the step-by-step process to configure your integration.
Reviews & ratings
5 out of 5 stars
The Best App to integrate Woo to Xero
I previously used CTO to link my Magento store to Xero and it worked seamlessly. We then decided to move to Woocommerce and at the time there was no CTO integration available for Woocommerce. I tried several other Apps none of which worked well. I was delighted when CTO contacted me to say they had developed a Woocommerce version. I cannot thanks them enough, the app is brilliant and the support is second to none. Easily one of the best Woocommerce-Xero integrations, it just works!
One person found this review helpful.
Carry The One
Accountsshared from Xero to Carry The One
Contactsshared from Xero to Carry The One and from Carry The One to Xero
Tax Ratesshared from Xero to Carry The One
Tracking Categoriesshared from Xero to Carry The One
Bank Transactionsshared from Carry The One to Xero
Credit Notesshared from Carry The One to Xero
Invoicesshared from Carry The One to Xero
Manual Journalsshared from Carry The One to Xero
Paymentsshared from Carry The One to Xero
By CarryTheOneAdded in 2011
CountriesAustralia, Global, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
SupportIntegration walkthroughContact firstname.lastname@example.org
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.