AREX is on a mission to drive interest rates down so SMEs can retain more of their money. Financing can be complicated and saturated with hidden costs, leaving the SME feeling trapped, confused or lost.
We help SMEs take control by bridging the gap of liquidity and cash flow. Big companies have benefited from this type of financing for many years. AREX is making it possible for SMEs to have the same benefits: fast, flexible and a cheaper cost of financing.
AREX works with accountants so SMEs have peace of mind their accountant is supporting their cash flow needs in an efficient and safe way.
AREX Markets + Xero
1 click to sell your invoices to AREX. A quick and easy way to sell your invoices.
After you have signed your AREX agreement and completed an ID check, you simply need to grant access to AREX to connect to your Xero account. Assign your expense account (where charges should be posted to) and nominated account (where should the money be sent to). Upload the AREX branding theme and you’re all set.
AREX has taken care of the rest, automatically creating the accounting entries and a separate bank account in Xero - so your accountant has an easier time reconciling payments and invoices.
Here’s how to get started with AREX:
- Sign up to AREX.
- Check your email - we need to complete an AML and identity check before you can connect your account.
- Sign agreement - we send you a digital agreement to sign.
- Connect your Xero account - Set your password in AREX and login to connect Xero. Grant permission and upload your AREX branding theme invoice to your settings in Xero.
- Send your invoice from Xero using the AREX branding theme - Use the branding theme you linked to send AREX your invoice.
- AREX updates your Xero account - As soon as your customers pay AREX ensures the relevant data is updated in Xero automatically.