Help improve staff productivity, reduce time spent on payroll and keep on top of your compliance obligations with HR software that connects to Xero. Choose from HR apps and systems that can help simplify employee management in your small business.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.08 out of 5 stars108Payroll HR, Time trackingSimplify Shift Work with Staff Scheduling, Time Tracking & Labor Compliance. Generate Xero invoices in one click from employees' worked time!
- Accountant tools, Payroll HR4.53 out of 5 stars32Accountant tools, Payroll HRAutomate as much of your payroll processes as you like with the power of a fully integrated payroll platform.
- Payroll HR4.57 out of 5 stars7Payroll HRDeel is the all-in-one platform made to simplify all things HR, built for global teams. It helps companies simplify every aspect of managing an international workforce, from culture and onboarding, to local payroll and compliance.
- Bills and expenses, Payroll HR5 out of 5 stars5Bills and expenses, Payroll HRSwingvy’s mission is to create a workplace where work empowers people. Built to champion people in their work, Swingvy seamlessly connects all HR information - HR, Payroll, Leave, Claims and Time tracking, automating many administrative tasks.
- Bills and expenses, Payroll HR5 out of 5 stars1Bills and expenses, Payroll HRYou can edit and create invoices and bills and purchase orders and other transcripts in Arabic interfaces. You can also print all of that in Arabic.
- Payroll HR, ReportingPayroll HR, ReportingQuickHR is a comprehensive HR management system that streamlines HR processes and empowers employees. It offers a user-friendly interface, cost-effectiveness, compliance support, and insights for informed decision-making.
- Payroll HR, Reporting5 out of 5 stars1Payroll HR, ReportingVirtlX assists businesses of all sizes in understanding customer sentiment, conducting market research, gathering employee feedback, performing employee satisfaction surveys, assessing managers and employees as well as enabling companies to stay proactive with compliance and training.
- Payroll HR, Time trackingPayroll HR, Time trackingCarbonate helps company streamline the processes around staff record keeping, leave/time-off management, rostering and scheduling, attendance tracking and finally payroll. Carbonate is completely online and requires no special hardware to use.
- Invoicing and jobs, Payroll HRInvoicing and jobs, Payroll HRSimplifying workforce management to enable businesses and service providers to achieve their goals and grow. Designed by HR, staffing and payroll experts to support the compliant worker life cycle from end to end.
- Payroll HR3 out of 5 stars2Payroll HRAll-in-one workforce management software providing one system for recruitment, onboarding, scheduling, time & attendance, leave management, employee self service and payroll.
- Payroll HR, Time trackingPayroll HR, Time trackingJibble is a 100% FREE employee time tracking app for timesheets, payroll, attendance, activity, and project tracking. Transform your business with award-winning web and mobile applications to get accurate work hours, measure the efficiency of your employees, and improve time utilization.
What is HR software?
HR payroll software, or human resources software, are tools that help improve processes related to employee management and performance, legal compliance, and internal organisation. Important for businesses of all sizes, HR apps help you stay on top of workplace initiatives and regulations, while helping employees get a great experience.
What are the benefits of HR software and payroll apps?
More efficient management teams of any size: A single source of information helps business owners or HR professionals manage workplaces of any size, and sole traders manage their accounting and payroll. Avoid expensive agency fees and cut down on costs with internal tools made for small business owners.
Improved employee experience: Ensure employees have access to their benefits, onboarding information, payroll and leave to give both you and them access to the information needed at any point in time.
Simplified legal compliance: Make regulatory compliance easier with HR management software that gives insights on specific actions for your local region. Receive guidance around award interpretation and compliance decision-making and never miss a deadline with automatic reminders.
Better hiring cycles: Reduce the time it takes to source, interview, hire, and onboard new talent. Track the prospect lifecycle and improve communication with candidates from interview through to onboarding and beyond.
What are the typical features I can use with HR software?
Payroll and compensation: Run payroll each pay period without the headache. Get access to salary history, tax information, and bonus structures to make accurately paying staff a breeze.
Benefits and expense administration: Help your team members pick benefits plans and track expense requests in one place. See where your employees are spending the most, what matters the most and track wellbeing trends.
Talent and rostering management: Find new talent and manage your current employees together. Set up new interviews, roster staff and allow shift change requests at the tap of a button.
Contractor invoicing: Hire one-off or fixed term contractors and easily receive invoices and sync them to your accounting platform.
How HR and payroll apps work with Xero
Whether you’re running a small business or managing employees across a dozen locations, keeping on top of your people and their payroll can be a set and forget task with the right apps.
Connecting your people management to your finances makes tracking hours, rates, expenses and payroll seamless. Just some of the features you can expect from connecting your HR or payroll app to Xero are:
Syncing for schedules, overtime, breaks and leave balances for current and future pay runs
Hourly or pro-rate time billing for casual, fixed-term or contracted staff
Updated pay rate management per area of work specific to your region
Find your fit
Every HR apps’ integration with Xero can be different. To learn more, browse through the HR and payroll apps in this category. Click on an app to find detailed information on how it works and integrates with your Xero account, and ratings and reviews by other Xero users. Want to try an app? You can then get started directly from the app listing page in just a few clicks.