Fluenccy helps businesses take control of their foreign currency invoices to get better, more consistent rates.
We understand that SMBs often lack the time and tools to track the full impact of volatile exchange rates affecting their bottom line, but using the secure Xero integration, Fluenccy gives this visibility and traceability. In the form of a unique Currency Score, we have simplified how well businesses are executing on their foreign currency compared to the industry benchmark, while showing where the savings are and made it easy to build a plan using these insights.
Our secure Fluenccy app empowers businesses with real-time data and access to better foreign currency deals. We want SMBs to stop losing out on FX so they can grow.
Fluenccy + Xero
The Fluenccy-Xero integration is a link between your Fluenccy account and your Xero account. Once set-up we will be able to:
- Identify any foreign invoices and payments you've made over the past 24 months by currency.
- Calculate a currency score based on how well you've performed with regard to foreign exchange.
Once you have connected your Xero account to Fluenccy, we will re-sync your invoices and payments, and recalculate your currency score every 24 hours. This is so you are always up-to-date on how well you are performing with regard to foreign exchange.
- If you are creating your account for the first time, you will be presented with a "Connect to Xero" screen immediately after you've created your Fluenccy account.
- Accept the Ts and Cs, and click Connect to Xero.
- Enter your Xero login information, and click Login.
- Select the Xero organisation you would like to connect to Fluenccy, and click Allow access.
- You'll then get taken back to the Fluenccy app, where you can see your currency score