One Step Ahead of the Curve What makes our platform so special is our ability to evolve with the times, while never compromising on our promise to bring you the best POS experience possible. Our POS constantly grows and integrates new features that we share with all our customers. This means that even if your business starts small, you can keep growing and receive continued support without ever feeling like your Eats365 POS is out-of-date.
Eats365 + Xero
Eats365’s POS integration with Xero gives you full control of your restaurant finances. The complete package; Eats365’s integration with Xero lets you manage your restaurant functions and finances anywhere, anytime, on any smart device. Having your restaurant and accounting under one system lets you stay on top of your financials while streamlining your business operations.
Auto-Import Daily Sales Data After performing the End of Day, all your sales data is automatically synced with Xero so that you don’t have to take care of the accounts manually.
Customize Your Reports Choose how in-depth you’d like your accounts broken down with Account Mapping and view financials across different outlets and stores, too.
Total Financial Business Overview Eats365 and Xero ensure that you are always in the know operationally and financially. Keep track of business health and profitability with all your accounting, seamlessly as one.
Manage Multiple Businesses in Xero You can map your businesses between Eats365 and Xero on a one-to-one basis, or map multiple businesses on Eats365 to a single Xero Company using Tracking Categories.
Access Your Accounts Anywhere Your accounting data is always close at hand. Log in on any smart device to gain instant access to all your restaurant’s finances.
How Does the Integration Work? The integration works by linking your Eats365-powered restaurant directly with Xero’s accounting system. The accounting process is greatly simplified as a Daily Sales Summary is automatically sent to Xero after performing the End of Day function on your Eats365 POS. The Daily Sales Summary breaks down the numbers of the sales and payment accounts.
How To Log In to Xero From the Merchant Portal?
- After logging onto Eats365 Merchant Portal, you will be able to find “Xero” under the “INTEGRATION” tab.
- After clicking “Connect to Xero”, the login page of the Xero Account Software should appear. If the login window does not appear, please ensure your browser allows popups from Xero.
- Log in with your registered email address and password.
- Click “Allow access” to authorize Eats365 to integrate with Xero.
How To Set Up Your Xero Integration + Types of Data Supported
- After authorizing access, select which account each item of your Daily Closing Report is mapped to. All items must be filled out or else you may encounter errors in your Daily Sales Report. Save once completed.
- Under the “Export” tab, create an Eats365 Xero Contact for billing before exporting daily Closing Reports to Xero. Make sure to save.
- Under the “Account Mappings” tab, select the account of each line item.
- Select the payment account of each line item in the following section.
- (If Sales Tax is applicable in your country/region) Map the tax rate in your Xero account with the tax rate set up in the Eats365 Merchant Portal.
- (Optional) Add all your outlets and business locations in the “Tracking Category” tab. This will let you see how each outlet performs individually.
- After saving all your settings correctly, Eats365 will send a Daily Sales report whenever End of Day is performed on the POS.