Make keeping track of sales opportunities and contacts a sync
- CRM4.24 out of 5 stars37CRMXero is collaborating with HubSpot, a CRM, online marketing, sales and customer service growth platform to deliver the best end-to-end customer journey possible.
- CRM, Debtor tracking1 out of 5 stars7CRM, Debtor trackingMailchimp is a web-based email marketing automation service. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
- Accountant tools, CRM, Practice manager5 out of 5 stars1Accountant tools, CRM, Practice managerAward-winning, cloud-based practice management software - designed by accountants and used by thousands of practices across the UK.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars1CRM, Invoicing and jobsBusiness management platform with the tools to help build lasting relationships with your customers and streamline your projects from start to finish.
- CRM, Reporting5 out of 5 stars16CRM, ReportingFor charities and churches, a highly versatile CRM, with donor and fundraising management, Gift Aid, volunteers, email & text, receipting & reporting
- CRM, Inventory4.6 out of 5 stars11CRM, InventoryMRPeasy is a cloud-based, affordable and user-friendly ERP/MRP software for small manufacturers and distributors (10-200 employees). Production, inventory, sales, purchases, shop floor, and finance – all in one simple interface.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobsCRM, Invoicing and jobsIntegrate HubSpot and Xero to create invoices automatically from HubSpot and view Xero invoice details in HubSpot and much more. Plus custom options.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.