Interac e-Transfer with DirectPay
DirectPay makes it easy to add Interac e-Transfer® as a payment option on your invoices.
Interac e-Transfer is Canada’s most popular payment method. 3 out of 4 Canadians regularly use it to make a payment or send money, directly from their bank account.
This secure payment method is behind millions of transactions each day and is now available and fully integrated into Xero.
Benefits of connecting DirectPay to Xero
DirectPay makes it easy for your customers to pay you by removing the work required to initiate an Interac e-Transfer payment.
It’s incredibly simple and widely accessible. Your customer selects their bank, logs into their secure online banking portal, and confirms the payment. Making it easier for your customers to pay means you get paid faster.
Each transaction is accounted for with automatic payment matching and reconciliation. Your invoices are marked ‘Paid’ in real-time, with no risk of chargebacks. Take advantage of the competitive fee structure to save on payment processing costs.
Now you can spend less time chasing and reconciling payments, and more time growing your business with DirectPay on Xero.
Interac e-Transfer with DirectPay + Xero
Integrating DirectPay with Xero allows you to accept Interac e-Transfer® Request Money payments for your invoices. Setup is easy using the DirectPay Partner Portal. Simply log in with your Xero account and select which organisations you would like to onboard with DirectPay.
What the Xero and DirectPay integration does
- Enables Interac e-Transfer Request Money payments for your invoices
- Records payments and fees for DirectPay payments within Xero
- Ensure that your organization meets the following requirements: a) Has a standard or premium Xero account b) Has a Canadian bank account c) Collects CAD from customers
- Hit "Sign Up" in the DirectPay Xero app listing
- Log in with your Xero credentials and sign up at the DirectPay Partner Portal
- Receive your approval email and follow the instructions to complete your setup