Current software and processes slowing you down? Splose helps Allied Health & NDIS providers reduce admin, keep their team happy and grow their practice. Provide support at the clinic, in the community or from your computer. Spend more time with clients thanks to time-saving features like online forms, scheduling, budget tracking and invoicing. Access from any device, anywhere, securely from the cloud. Splose is designed for the practice of the future.
Splose + Xero
The Splose + Xero integration is the all-in-one solution to automatic reconciliation for your practice.
- Sync all of your invoices to clients and third parties (including plan managers) directly to your Xero account along with the item description, chart of accounts and tax rates.
- Reconcile using bank feeds or add a bulk payment to mark invoices in Splose as paid.
- Assign individual accounts to services and payment types to control your accounting.
- Clients and third-party contacts are created in Xero or matched with existing contacts.
- Import and create tax rates.
- Supports select international tax rates.
- See the real-time invoice status in Splose and Xero.
- Invite your accountant/bookkeeper to your Splose workspace for free.
Get started today and sign up for a free trial of Splose:
- Go to Splose to click 'Start free trial'.
- Go to Settings, Integrations and Connect Xero with Splose.
- Select your integration preferences, including mapping your chart of accounts
- Invite your accountant/bookkeeper for free
It's as easy as that! You can start sending invoices and reconciling payments. Check out the Splose support guides or contact us for support.