ScaleXP streamlines accounting processes for finance teams and SaaS businesses. With it, you can connect Xero to your CRM and payment processing system to see paid and issued invoices, tax/discount/product code mapping, standardised FX rates, and any edits. You can also:
Fully automate deferred revenue recognition. The system contains a series of sophisticated text recognition algorithms which read all words and data on invoices. Revenue recognition is completely automated across quarterly, annual or even weekly invoices.
• Connect to HubSpot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive for full integration with your CRM and customer data.
• Connect Xero to Stripe for your payment processing and invoice reconciliation.
• Automate prepayments and expense recognition.
• Consolidate financials across countries, currencies, geographies, and even accounting systems.
• Track multiple budgets & forecasts across entities and systems.
• Integrate with CRM data to understand when deals have closed and are ready to be invoiced.
• Automated SaaS metrics including ARR, MRR, net dollar retention, gross revenue churn, renewals, and upsells.
Setup and onboarding takes just one hour, and by working with ScaleXP, you’ll ensure your team has accurate up-to-date insights to drive new growth.
The system is designed to provide big company automations and analytical power to SMEs simply and affordably. The system will simplify your month end process, saving you time and making the process easier.
ScaleXP + Xero
ScaleXP is a certified Xero partner app and was recently listed as a ‘Xero staff pick’! Users can sync data daily, or on demand. Revenue and cost recognition schedules are available with a click, providing a full breakdown by customer and invoice. Schedules can be downloaded to excel, a CSV or shared online.
Invoice or bill changes in Xero are detected by ScaleXP and automatically imported. Modifications are easy to track with built-in filters, designed to highlight changes.
Data can be imported across any number of countries or currencies, and financial consolidation is completed in a single click.
Click the ‘Getting started’ button to schedule a demo to answer any remaining questions.