Spotlight Reporting allows accountants and business owners to create easy, great-looking management reports, dashboards, cash flow forecasts, consolidations and ESG reports. Our software empowers accountants and advisors to have great conversations with their clients and to add value to the relationship and our team of dedicated humans will work alongside you to maximise the benefits of our toolset and industry knowledge.
Founded by experienced Accountant-Advisor, Richard Francis (FCA), Spotlight Reporting is one of Xero's most long-standing and trusted partners, with multiple Xero Awards and nominations over the last decade. The Spotlight app stack was built by progressive accountants for progressive accountants, and is the preferred choice of the Big 4 and leading progressive accounting firms around the world.
Spotlight Reporting offers a great range of:
- Comprehensive management reports, including automation to save time and effort, consolidation (if required) and tracking categories too
- White-label options for outputs, including visual cover-pages and logo options
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasting (including consolidation) in our top-rated Spotlight Forecasting
- Customisable dashboards for entry-level advisory with Spotlight Dashboards
- Consolidated for multi-entity businesses (up to 75 orgs), with multi-currency and eliminations in Spotlight Reporting
- Aggregation and benchmarking for franchises, NFP’s and industry segments (up to 500 orgs), and now -
- ESG reports in Spotlight Sustain (launched December 2023)
The last addition to the Spotlight app stack is a standalone environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting solution, Spotlight Sustain. Through customisable templates, extensive graphs, and the ability to add additional commentary and imagery, Spotlight Sustain provides the means to deliver actionable and engaging reports that focus on people and planet.
Spotlight Reporting’s suite of tools are ideal for accounting firms, business owners, progressive bookkeepers, CFOs, franchise systems, and non-profits seeking greater clarity and insights. In addition, Spotlight adopts a partnership model with customers, providing a dedicated Customer Success Specialist for onboarding and growth, thought leadership, training resources, and a 24/7 global support team.
Spotlight Reporting + Xero
Spotlight Reporting seamlessly integrates with Xero enabling accountants and businesses to import actual and budget data from Xero with the click of a button. The integration unlocks all functionality available in Spotlight, including unique features such as industry templates, Action Plans, Cash flow Forecasting, Executive Summaries, advanced consolidations with multi-currency and intercompany eliminations, etc.
You can also add in other data to Spotlight reports via WorkflowMax, EXCEL and Google Analytics 4, as well as add in your own non-financial KPI information too.
Spotlight Reporting has been the winner or finalist for Xero’s App of the Year more than 10 times since 2012.
To connect Spotlight Reporting to Xero:
- In Spotlight Reporting, add your organization.
- Select Xero as your data source.
- When you're taken to the Xero page, log in and select the particular Xero organization, click ‘Allow access’.
- You will be redirected to our Import page where you can enter the applicable data date range, then click Import to import Xero data.