Accelo is used and loved by professional service businesses around the world to manage their client work, profitably.
With an emphasis on time and money, the client work management platform gives you a holistic view of your most up-to-date business data and financial performance. Having client communications, activities and work centralized in a single platform, you always know where things are without having to ask for a status update.
Accelo streamlines workflows and increases efficiency across the business and teams to enhance visibility and coordination, helping leaders to run the business and professionals to focus on the most important work. By harnessing powerful automation, managers are enabled to deliver projects on-time and within budget with ease. Accelo's up-to-date and secure analytics gives leaders the confidence to make smart decisions, ensuring the growth and prosperity of the business.
Accelo + Xero
- Imports current and historical customers from Xero into Accelo
- Imports current and historical invoices from Xero into Accelo
- Imports your accounting configuration for more accurate invoicing in Accelo, including inventory items, product, material and service items, ledger codes, tax codes and tracking categories
- Syncs all of your invoices between Accelo and Xero, including newly-created invoices, updates to existing invoices, the invoices' contact information and payments
- Syncs all of your bills between Accelo and Xero, including newly-created bills, updates to existing bills, the bills' vendor information and payments
To connect your Accelo account to Xero:
- Open the Accelo Integration page by clicking your User Profile icon in the navigation bar and selecting Integrations.
- Select Xero and then click the Connect button.
- If you're not logged in to your Xero account, a window will pop up with a prompt to log in.
- Select the Xero organization that you'd like to integrate with and click Allow Access.
Once connected, follow the integration guide to customize your account and settings. If you need additional support, contact Accelo at email@example.com.