Chaser is Xero’s leading accounts receivable app, designed for businesses selling on payment terms. Chaser users:
- Get invoices paid 54+ days sooner
- Reduce your DSO by 75%
- Save 15+ hours per week on accounts receivable tasks
- Maintain great customer relationships
Why use Chaser?
Automate without losing the human touch
- Ensure customers never know you’re using an automated system, with chasers sent from your usual email address, with your regular email signature and branding
Increase your chances of getting paid with multi-channel chasing
- Schedule reminders via email, SMS, and automate your debtor-phone calls using Auto-call.
- Personalise every reminder automatically, with data such as customer names, amount owed and due dates
Make it easier for customers to pay
- Give all your customers access to a dedicated Payment Portal, with automatic reconciliation in your accounting system
- Offer multiple payment options to suit your customers’ needs in one location
- Reduce time on payment admin, as all documentation and details are available to customers in their portal
Get invoices paid faster
- Reduce late payments with an improved AR process and actionable insights. Users reduce DSO by 75%+
- Use AI-powered insights to understand which debtors to prioritize, who will pay late, and the best times and days to chase.
Optimize your receivables approach
- Create unlimited custom schedules that suit your different groups of customers, such as good payers, bad payers, or long-term clients
- Schedule as many payment reminders as you require, at intervals you choose
- Select the best days and times to send reminders and automatically avoid sending reminders outside working hours, on weekends or bank holidays
- Escalate the sender of payment reminders to a more senior figure automatically, when customers haven’t paid after a specified period
Keep track of all chasing activity in one place
- Debtor communications and replies are pulled into Chaser automatically, set call reminders, and make and record debtor phone calls in-app
- View a consolidated communication history for every invoice and every customer in your CRM
- Reconcile with your accounting system automatically, so you never chase a paid invoice
- Include notes from phone calls, set reminders, and assign follow-up tasks to your teammates
Extra support when you need it
- Get support with the end-to-end AR process, from credit checking to debt collections
- Credit control professionals at Chaser can help you with debt recovery, outsourced credit control services, and accounts receivables support
Chaser + Xero
Chaser connects and syncs with the data in your Xero account in just 2-minutes, so you can start reducing late payments with Chaser and Xero instantly.
Chaser securely imports the following data from Xero automatically: your company information, customers, invoices, credit notes, payments, and overpayments.
Your Chaser account syncs with Xero automatically: every hour, before any payment reminder is sent, and on-demand to ensure you're always working with the most up-to-date information.
Keep both systems up to date, automatically: the two-way integration between Xero and Chaser means updates made in Chaser are reflected in your Xero account, too.
Payments: when customers make payments via the Chaser Payment portal, they will be automatically reconciled in your Xero account, minimising manual work for your team.
Start your 10-day free trial (no card details required) at:
Accountant or Bookkeeper? Discover how our partner programme can help grow your practice at: