Carry The One
The App for merchants who want to save countless hours of data re-entry to focus instead on the growth of their business. The highly configurable app allows you to connect your store or CRM to Xero for automated invoicing, payments, returns, contact and item creation and for it to work precisely the way you require and with a special emphasis on correct tax handling. Invoices/Credit Notes are matched to existing customer records or new customer records are created on the fly. Multiple currencies and discount vouchers/coupons are supported as standard.
Carry The One + Xero
- Works with Shopify, Magento v2/v1, BigCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Zen Cart, osCommerce and Salesforce
- Automatically import your orders and customer information into Xero
- Automatically apply payments to invoices
- Automatically create Credit Notes in Xero for refunds
- Shopify: import payment fees for most payment methods (e.g. Shopify Payments, PayPal, Stripe and Amazon Payments)
- Inventory Support - Automatically match ordered items with items in your Xero inventory. If the item doesn't yet exist, it will be created for you automatically*
- Compatible with Xero's Tracked Inventory**
- Multiple Currency Support
- Set Xero Tracking Categories
- Full support for GST, VAT and Sales Tax - including US State taxes
- Full support for discount vouchers and coupons.
- Extensive yet easy configuration - for example: option to select the Xero account depending on the type of invoice line (revenue, shipping, discounts); option to prevent automatic invoices and/or payments for certain payment methods; option to choose the Xero bank account per payment method; option to apply a clearing delay to payments (per payment method); etc.
- Invoices are matched to existing customer records or new customer records are created on the fly.
- Support and automatic upgrades included
- Click to sign up with Xero
- You will be taken to your CarryTheOne Control Panel account. From here, click the 'add a new integration' button and then select your store/CRM software followed by Xero as the accounting app. Follow the instructions to connect your store/CRM and the step-by-step process to configure your integration.