Use tourism apps to help your hotel, travel or tourism business thrive
- Invoicing and jobs, Point of sale5 out of 5 stars15Invoicing and jobs, Point of saleAll-In-One hotel software + channel manager + booking engine. Preno saves hoteliers 10 hours a week by speeding up Xero reconciliations and automating daily operations.
- Invoicing and jobs0 out of 5 stars3Invoicing and jobsA reservation management system for any SME tourism operations with website booking engine integration and channel management opportunities.
- Custom integration, Point of saleCustom integration, Point of saleSingle integrated cloud-based PMS system for hospitality including reservations, POS, stock, guest experience modules including extensive online bookings and payments.
- Accountant toolsAccountant toolsThe Original All-in-One Booking Suite. Convenient. Affordable. Perfectly Synchronised. Helping B&Bs, hotels and vacation rentals, manage guests, bookings and travel agencies.
- Bills and expenses, Payments5 out of 5 stars7Bills and expenses, PaymentsThe only smart solution that makes international finances easy & fair for small and medium businesses. Connect your Xero to pay and reconcile invoices in 30 currencies easily in minutes. Track costs and manage risks from your foreign cashflows with our expert analytics.
- Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobsEcommerce, Invoicing and jobsAn easy booking and management system for your holiday business. Take online bookings and manage everything in one place with our powerful cloud booking software.
- Invoicing and jobs, Point of sale5 out of 5 stars1Invoicing and jobs, Point of saleAbode is an accommodation booking system with over 10 years serving accommodation owners. Abode can be used on any device and for most types of accommodation.
- Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars3Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobsIntellibook is a simple but powerful tour and event booking solution for travel agents. It includes a seamless and flexible integration for Xero users
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.