Make is a visual platform that lets you design, build, and automate anything – from simple tasks to complex workflows — in minutes. With Make, you can send information between Xero and thousands of apps to manage accounting processes without lifting a finger. It’s fast and easy to use, visually intuitive, and it requires zero coding expertise.
Make + Xero
Do more with Xero. Make lets you connect Xero with 1000+ popular apps in just a few clicks, without any coding. Missing an app in our library? Use Make’s no-code toolkit, which includes the generic HTTP app that allows you to connect to any app or service with an API.
Here are some of the ways to use Xero with Make:
- Add new WooCommerce, ShipStation or Square -orders to Xero to sync e-commerce with accounting.
- Keep team members informed with automatic Slack messages or emails for new Xero invoices.
- Add and update customer contact information across platforms like ClickSend and Zoho.
- Sign up for Make to get started.
- Create a new scenario by connecting app modules and selecting triggers and actions.
- Give your scenario a quick test run.
- If you’re happy with it, set it to run on a schedule, then sit back and relax.