xpna enables you to leverage the power, ubiquity, and flexibility of Excel, but adds connectivity, governance and control.
This powerful solution enables you to streamline and simplify all your financial planning and analysis tasks, giving you complete control over your financial data.
• Financial reporting Make financial close easier than ever - xpna keeps actuals up to date in the background allowing for rapid reporting across any dimension in near-real-time. Financial statements can be built in seconds and have the ability to drill down / drill up and drill to the underlying transactions right out of the box. Finance can build multiple hierarchies to turn lists of accounts into meaningful structures to manage statutory reporting along with management reporting. Non-financial accounts can be added to suit your business model or reporting requirements.
• Transaction listing Get transactions fast from your GL, AP and AR ledgers to use for esoteric reporting requirements, pivot tables or take it a step further and use them to create your own models in PowerBI.
• Scenario management Adapt to changing conditions - with the ability to create multiple scenarios, you can explore different financial scenarios, compare, and analyze data, and make informed decisions based on the results.
• Consolidations and eliminations xpna allows consolidated reporting across multiple entities, regardless of their source system or underlying chart of accounts. Acquisitive businesses can add new entities quickly for analysis, eliminating the need to manually combine financial data from multiple sources.
• Real-time collaboration You can build complex financial models and collaborate with your team members in real-time, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and has access to the latest information.
• Financial modelling Traditional budgeting and planning tools rely on complex calculation engines requiring extensive training or expensive consulting to build out the models which drive your business. xpna is different - if you can build the model in Excel, you can use that model in xpna.
With xpna, you and your team can manage all your FP&A workflows without the need for external consultants or additional reporting tools, giving you the freedom to work on your own terms.
Transform the way you work with financial data and get the control you need to make informed decisions with xpna.
Free trials are available, so give it a go and see for yourself.
XPNA + Xero
XPNA integrates with Xero Accounting, allowing multiple files (not just from Xero) to be grouped for consolidated reporting. Data is automatically kept up to date behind the scenes and able to be refreshed on demand.
Click the "Explore how" link below to get started - you'll be building your first reports in minutes.
Reviews & ratings
Sort and filter
Most recent reviews
Xero's single ledger paired with the power of Excel
Response from XPNA
This app has changed my month-end!
Response from XPNA