Splose is all-in-one software for Allied health practices and NDIS service providers. The Xero + Splose two-way integration allows for automated invoicing and reconciliation and makes Splose your single source of truth for client data while sending required financial data to your Xero account.
Splose + Xero
All invoices created in Splose get synced to Xero along with your Xero chart of accounts, item descriptions and tax rates. Clients and third-party contacts are created in Xero or matched to existing contacts when invoices are sent from Splose.
You can sync all invoices with Xero right from your dashboard. The Xero sync status is displayed on all invoices in Splose, showing the successfully synced invoices and failed invoices along with a detailed error message. You can invite your accountant and bookkeeper to your workspace for free.
Get started today and sign up for a free trial of Splose:
- Go to Splose to click Start free trial to create a Splose workspace
- Go to Settings, then Integrations and Connect your Xero organisation to Splose.
- Map the default Xero account for invoice items, the default Xero account for payments and the payment method for receiving payments in Xero.
- If required, map a Xero account to individual services and supporting activities in your workspace.
- If required, create custom tax rates in Splose and sync them to your Xero account.
That's it! You can start sending invoices and reconciling payments. Check out the Splose support guides or contact us for support.