Integrately’s main focus is to provide its users with ready-to-use ‘1 click’ automation, so there is a minimal effort in building the integrations. Being 18x less expensive, it is one of the most affordable alternatives of Zapier. Aimed at helping even the most non-technical people in automating their workflows, it has a ‘zero’ learning curve and the UX is extremely user-friendly. Most importantly, understanding your record history is easy because it's shown as a form and not in JSON. This makes it easy to understand what went wrong when an error occurs.
Integrately + Xero
Integrately makes integrating Xero less of a headache by providing pre-built integrations with other popular business systems. This saves time and money on development work, allowing you to get your integration up and running in no time at all.
Some of the most popular use cases include -
- Share an invoice PDF document via email by clicking one button in Gmail or Outlook.
- Automatically send customers updates about their order status in Xero, using Slack notifications and/or SMS messages.
- Create custom alerts when certain conditions are met (e.g., “If there’s a new customer record created, then notify me through Slack).
- Automatically send invoices from your spreadsheet.
- Automatically create customer records when someone leaves their credit card information on your website so you don't have to enter it manually every time they purchase something.
You can also select from thousands of ready-to-activate recipes from our store, specially dedicated to Xero (https://integrately.com/integrations/xero)
Here’s a complete guide on how to connect your Xero account with Integrately step-by-step.
When trying to create an automation that includes Xero, you need to follow a few easy and simple steps, listed below.
Step 1 - Sign up for Integrately.
Step 2 - Select Xero and the other app you wish to integrate.
Step 3 - You can either choose from the ready-to-activate recipes or, create your custom automation
Step 4 - Once you have selected the desired recipe and clicked on ‘Install’, you will be directed to the ‘Connect your accounts’ page of the wizard. You need to log in to your Xero account and enter the credentials for the account you wish to grant access to Integrately. Integrately will require authorization from Xero to access your account. Once you have granted ‘Access’ permission, your Xero account will be connected with Integrately and it will be able to access data from your Xero account.