28/03/23 update: We are currently waiving the migration fee for all WorkflowMax customers and offering an exclusive deal. More details here: https://projectworks.io/workflowmax.
Projectworks is a cloud-based business management platform designed to help professional & creative services businesses better manage their organisations. It offers functions designed for project, financial, and workforce management.
Projectworks core features include resourcing, forecasting, invoicing, timesheets, leave, expenses, project management, budget burn and reporting.
Projectworks will also provide your firm with the following benefits:
• Simple rates management, with the function to assign and edit customisable rates by project.
• Improved timesheeting, with easy and intuitive timesheets, and a stop-start timer.
• Forward-looking insights, through projected burn and projected margin reporting.
• Prevent bench time or overwork, through capacity and personalised target utilisation rates.
• Easy invoicing, that can be customised to fit your firm's unique guidelines.
• Eliminate manual data handling, with an all-in-one solution for consultancies.
To learn more about Projectworks' features, click here: projectworks.io/features
Projectworks + Xero
Invoices: Projectworks sends approved invoices to Xero and receives payment records back.
Leave: Projectworks sends approved leave to Xero, and receives updated leave balances back.
Expenses: Projectworks sends reimbursable expense claims to Xero, and they become bills to reimburse your staff. You can also plan expenses in advance.
Tracking Categories: You can include tracking categories on your Projectworks expenses and invoices and they will flow through to Xero, removing the need to manually set them in both systems.
Start a free trial today to experience first-hand how Projectworks can assist your business, by clicking the 'Get this app' button.
Looking for a demo? Visit our website https://projectworks.io/book-a-demo, to book a time with one of our friendly team members.
If you would like general information about getting started with Projectworks and Xero, click the link below.